Verified Reviewer

ONN Electronics - Everything is backwards!!!

ONN Electronics - Everything is backwards!!!
Update by user May 28, 2020

You would think the company would fix the problem promptly and maybe send out a new update that actually works!!!! Completely dissatisfied!!!!

Original review posted by user May 28, 2020
So I got this tablet for my sons birthday last month. It didnt seem like a bad tablet for the price... until today..... when he turned it on everything is backwards but not only are the letters backwards but also the place you touch to press on a button!!! This is ridiculous!!! Apparently they did an update yesterday and now they have tons of very angry and annoyed customers... when we did all the options we found online to try to fix it, I went to the Onn customer support site... how about these crazy folks think ima pay to have them fix a problem they caused.... lmbo!!! This company is junk and I would not give their products to my worst enemy!!! We will NEVER buy this brand again!!! Gone for life!!!!

User's recommendation: NO!!!! NEVER!!!!

#1975785

Same here. Bought a roku tv and there exclusively for Walmart that you cant get any helpful info because its tailored to Walmart and is completely different than any other roku product that all look and work the same.

My tv went out during a rain storm and has not come back on.

The same happened with my daughter’s tablet, I wanna get a hold of someone and it is impossible

This happened to my tablet too, and I am absolutely furious that these dim witted fools won't fix this *** problem

Have they contacted you yet? My kids tablet happened the same way

View more comments (4)
Featured
ID
#1954161 Review #1954161 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Onn Electronics Tablet
Cons
  • Bad customer service and they lie
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution