Rosewe Swimsuit Review from Summerville, South Carolina

Rosewe #1166674
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.
Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.
In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer. We will send a full refund after order returned and received.
0 1
1 reply
Yes, actually I am aware of that... I am a very petite person. 5"1, 110 lbs. Take note in the picture the bathing suit from old navy is made properly. Notice the bottoms compared to the top. Now, notice your piece of *** suit... The bottoms are about 10x smaller than the top, and the bra part is much larger than the rest of the top. Your suit is junk! You don't know how to make clothes!! Your fault! And if you really want to talk about your stuff being Asian sizes and you keep running back to that excuse, you might want to consider taking down all of your "American pictures" you know, the ones you stole from American companies.... But that's a whole other situation that needs to be dealt with, I know you already have some copyright infringement lawsuits against you. Somebody just needs to shut your scam of a company down!

Poor Quality/ Scam / Cannot return

Rosewe #1166673
Thanks for your feedback.
We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.
Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.
1 reply
Please provide the address to ship the return back to.
Thank you.

Scam

Rosewe #1166672
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.
I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.
Ernestene Sdy
How do I create a ticket that will work? I've been emailing for weeks with no results. Please provide a link or phone number or reach out to me directly.
Thank you.

Rosewe - Review in Footwear and Clothing category

Rosewe #1164202
0 1
1 reply
Don't submit a ticket. Don't go to this website ever again. They will steal your money. Be thankful your credit card wasn't charged and run away as quickly as possible.

Do Not Waste Your Money

Rosewe #1163140
comment to review:

Horrible and no customer service exsist

Rosewe #1161397

Rosewe - Swim Suit Review from Hoover, Alabama

Rosewe #1161396

Rosewe.com SUCKS!!

Rosewe #1161395
comment to review:

Poor Quality and no refund possible

Rosewe #1161393

ANOTHER *** CLOTHING SITE FROM CHINA

Rosewe #1161392
1 reply
I have the similar issue Rosewe.. whey arent your customer service team able to respond to exchanges ?? where does one do the exchanges of dresses just received?. What is the contact number to speak to an agent !!! it is very frustrating and I am unable to obtain any feedback to carry our my exchanges !!! Please respond to my emails sent to service@***.com or provide the exchange contact number.Very disappointed customer !!

Rosewe - Pants Review from Lochearn, Maryland

Rosewe #1161391

Rosewe Shipping Service Review from New York, New York

Rosewe #1161390
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We sent your order in the time frame we promised.
The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose. If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery. Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.
comment to review:

Horrible customer service and return policy

Rosewe #1161389
comment to review:

Ignorign my request for a refund

Rosewe #1161387

Rosewe - Dress Review from Penwortham, England

Rosewe #1161382

Rosewe Shipping Service Review from Nashville, Tennessee

Rosewe #1161381
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time.

Rosewe Customer Care Review from South Ockendon, Thurrock

Rosewe #1161376

Total Ripoff

Rosewe #1161375
comment to review:

Poor quality and not at all like expected

Rosewe #1161374

Rosewe #1161368

Rosewe - Waist Trimmer Review from Fayetteville, North Carolina

Rosewe #1161290
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.
In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer. We will send a full refund after order returned and received.
0 2

Rosewe Shirt Review from Durham, North Carolina

Rosewe #1161289
comment to review:

Bathing suit too small and cheap fabric

Rosewe #1161287
comment to review:

Have NOT received product. Can not reach them.

Rosewe #1161286
comment to review:

Will not refund my purchase

Rosewe #1161285

Rosewe #1161279

SCAM!!!

Rosewe #1161278
comment to review:

Never received my order.nor a confirmation

Rosewe #1161275