Aarons Disappointing New Customers

I am extremely disappointed. Last Monday (12/1/2014) I came into the Aaron's store here in town (Arkadelphia, AR 71923) and spoke to the general manager, Crystal Aucoin about a beautiful black leather living room set (the one with the blue lights under the couch and love seat). She told me that she would have to order it because none of the other surrounding stores had it. She told me it would be in yesterday (12/8/2014) but to give it until today (12/9/2014) just in case. Well I called to ask her just a few minutes ago (12:25pmCST) to ask how much money I would need to bring in. Well, that's when she told me that not only did my living room set NOT make it this time around but I would also have to wait yet ANOTHER week. To me, as a brand new customer, this is crap. WHY did I have to call the store to find out that my furniture had not arrived? Why couldn't someone have called ME today to let me know and why? I don't want to wait another week on my furniture and it's not just because I've lost patience (which to be honest I really have) but it's because I'm afraid it won't be here next week either. What kind of business is this? Please do something about this quickly because I've run out of time waiting on furniture and am about to start shopping at a competitor here in town, Home Store. The address of the Aaron's store is 1520 Pine Street, Arkadelphia, AR 71923 and the phone number is 870-245-****. The fax number is 870-245-**** and the general manager's email address is C1713@***.com. Her name is Crystal Aucoin. My point is that I don't think it's right to disappoint a customer with NO further explanation as to WHY their furniture order is being delayed, NO apology given, NO phone call to even let the customer know (I wouldn't have known anything if I hadn't called), and even with the other furniture I ordered I didn't even get a phone call asking me how everything went after I'd gotten it. I am severely disappointed. :-(

Dear tbq2014,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I'm sorry to hear about your experience at our Arkadelphia store. At your earliest convenience, could you please email me at Response@aarons.com or call me at 678-402-3403 with your first and last name and the best phone number to reach you?

I look forward to hearing from you and helping resolve your concerns.

Thanks,

Jessicca

ID
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Pros
  • New store
Cons
  • Not getting my furniture on time
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered