Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money!
2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261 ) 4**-**00 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Dear Andesmar Argentina Executive: Good Morning or Good Afternoon to You! How is your day today in sunny Godoy Cruz, Mendoza Argentina and/or wherever You are in the World? My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that back on Thursday, December 15, 2016, I took one of your long distance bus rides going from Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires Argentina to Jujuy, Jujuy Argentina and I did Not have such a good travelling experience! First of all, the Bus Ride was Supposed to be Executive Service, but according to what I saw, experienced and/or received that was Not The Case! During the trip, the food that was served was All Sugary Junk Food and definitely Not The Type Of Food That You Would Want To Receive On A Bus. Even on an airplane, You get Better Food in the Cheapest Seat Possible! Not Only Was The Food Bad, but There Was No Toilet Paper Available In The Bathroom At All and There Was Also No Soap Available In The Bathroom either! Is This What You Call Executive Bus Service? I Would Hope Not, but that was Not The Case During My Andesmar Argentina Experience. Since I am so angry and upset with Your Service, I am requesting for Half The Money and/or Full Credit To Be Given Back To My Visa Credit Card With Chase Bank for my Inconvenience. Enclosed, in the attachments, please find copies of Pictures That I Have Taken On Your Bus During My Excursion As Evidence To Show You for your reference and further review. If You would like to contact me back in order to discuss my letter of Very Serious Complaint in further detail, then please call me on Whatsapp at: 132********. You may also email me back at: HOWARDPAULSHORE2 @***.COM or PRIVATE_EXECUTIVE @***.COM. You may also contact me back through Facebook under: HOWARD PAUL SHORE or Skype: nicecanadianboy I am more than looking forward to hearing back from You with a Positive Response some time in the very near future. Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Andesmar Argentina Bus Customer /HPS Enclosures: Please See The Attachments For Pictures Coming From The Horrible Bus Ride Back On Thursday, December 15, 2016 For Your Reference And Further Review. Thank You. PS: So Far, The Company Has Played Mind Games With Me And Has Pretended To Want To Help Me And/Or Do Something About My Complaint And Has Not Complied So Far! PS: What A Disaster And A Scam Of A Long Distance Bus Company To Utilize For Service?
Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autonoma De Buenos Aires
Cons
  • There was no toilet paper
  • Served only junk food
  • There was no soap
Full refund
Hsbc Bank Usa - HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time!
Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-**** because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding the status of a Dispute. The hold time was beyond Disgusting, Ridiculous and Unacceptable. When I...

I totally agree. Despite their claims to be a "world" bank, there service stands out as the WORST and I can compare it to Citi, Bank of America, and Chase.

Getting through their phone robot and actually getting a live person so exhausting I regret trying. Also though trying to be helpful, person is usual offshore and can only parrot policies with little or no authority to break out of standard routine.

Hsbc Group Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service representative never returned to the phone
  • Customer service representative could not even get my answer
  • Received a form letter with their excuses 4 the holding time
Preferred solution
i want to be compensated for the very long wait of 42 minutes and 30 seconds without even getting an answer to my question and i want much better, more improved service when it comes down to waiting for customer service to get me a proper answer.
Advanced Reviewer

My3Cents.com Is One Of The Worst Complaints Websites Out There! Do Not Use My3Cents.com!

I am an Executive Social Media Writer with an Excellent Reputation who Takes Pride in my work! I have been writing and publishing both Positive and Negative Reviews on to My3Cents.com Believing, Thinking, Hoping and Trusting that All Of My Reviews Were Getting Published when In Fact, They Are Not! Not Even Half Of My Reviews Are Getting Published and I Never Get Any Reason From My3Cents.com Of Why Not? Not Only That, they have No Legitimate Customer Service and/or Online Help, whatsoever! Whenever I email them, You Rarely Get A Response! I can Not Reiterate To You On How Many Times That I Have Tried To Upload Pictures and/or Photos and they would Never Get Processed because there was a Problem With Their Website and then I would email them directly to them at admin @***.com again Believing That They Would Attach Them To My Review(s) and sadly, they have done absolutely Nothing With Any Of Them That I Have Emailed Them. Not Only That, but when I have personally took the initiative to email them to find out When My Photos Are Going To Be Attached To My Reviews, They Do Not Respond At All! I Get Completely And Totally Ignored For All Of My Unpaid, Volunteer Review Contributions! This To Me Is Disgustingly Rude, Uncalled For, Inappropriate And Unfair To Say The Very Least! For Your Information: I Just Checked The Website Today To See If All Of My Reviews Were Getting Published And Maybe 5% Of Them Ever Got Published! I Am Done And Finished With Working For And/Or Writing For My3Cents.com! They Do Not Care About Their Volunteer Writers And/Or Contributors And It Shows! Maybe They Can Not Afford To Run Their Website And Perhaps It Is Time For Them To Close Up Shop! Do Not And I Mean Do Not Ever Consider Publishing Reviews On To My3Cents.com Because Your Reviews For The Most Part Are Not Going To Get Published And You Will Get Ignored, Mistreated And/Or Abused In The Manner That I Was..... Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Executive Writer For RipOffReport.com Executive Writer For Google.com As A Google Guide, Level 3 Executive Writer For TrustPilot.com And Other Legitimate Social Media Websites /HPS PS: As A Good Samaritan, I Contacted My3Cents.com At The Only Phone Number That I Could Find Online Which Is 847-809-**** To Let Them Know What Is Going On And That I Am Also In The Process Of Publishing Negative Reviews Based Upon Their Negligence And Lack Of Caring And/Or Responsibility Towards Their Volunteer Writers And/Or Contributors.

My3cents is basically dead in the water and has been for a long time now. My understanding from others is they stopped accepting reviews awhile back.

BTW: You are self-identifying yourself as executive writer for all these free websites that don't actually have executive writers! RoR, Trustpilot, yelp, this website, google, etc accepts reviews from anyone!

Am I now an executive writer for pissedconsumer, because I am responding to your complaint? Don't be silly!

Product
My3cents Website
Cons
  • 90 percent of my reviews never got published
  • Never returned my unpublished reviews back to me
  • Most of the time my pictures or documents never got uploaded
Preferred solution
To have them publish all of my reviews that they have refused to publish with NO reason given, nor response!
Advanced Reviewer
Amazon Allowed A Phishing/Scam Artist To Buy $300.00 Worth Of Fraudulent Gift Cards Out Of My Account And Never Put A Stop To It!
Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims Lawsuit Court Date. Anyway, here is the Whole Story: I have been a victim of Amazon Online Fraud about one (1) year...

Forget passwords, that obviously was an obstacle the thief had overcome. You should have immediately deleted your payment information and closed the account.

And canceled your cards with your bank and ordered new ones. It would be better to start a new Amazon account than to continue to change the password. It kept happening over and over. That should tell you something.

Unfortunately black hat hackers are ***. And put every security measure possible on all your accounts, like two factor authentication if possible.

View more comments
Product
Amazon Account
Pros
  • Stuff they sell on their website
Cons
  • Lizette fernandez legal said they dont protect fraud victims
  • Allowed the fraud to go through my account for a 2nd time
  • Filed a small claims lawsuit in order to grab their attention
Reason of review
they allowed $300.00 to be illegally stolen from my online amazon account without my password and they did NOTHING to stop it, even though i reported it right away!
Full refund
Advanced Reviewer
USPS - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements!
USPS - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements!
This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 231514****004162**** Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip Form #3849 Delivery Notice to pick up a parcel and once again, the...

You allege that your monetary loss is 500. so I am assuming that the contents of the package is that value.

According to US postal laws which apply to any postal carrier service whether US postal, UPS, DHL, FedEX, etc., any package which contains contents valuing 500. or more is left to the discretion of the actual delivery person as to whether to leave it or not. The delivery person is liable to pay that min of 500. or more out of his/her own pocket should a claim be made of lost, missing or stolen package.

It is probably why the delivery person refused to leave the package despite your leaving the pink slip signed atop the mail box. The senders are always asked the value of package when they are sending it and a code is entered into the system informing mail carriers of the value. I had this same problem and hired an attorney in my frustration and anger and the attorney showed me the laws and rules in the US postal inspector's manual of guidelines.

In any case, it was returned and requires that you contact sender and have re sent to any place of your choice and if sent out of country will cost you more and the risk of seizure will exist and some countries actually impose a tax upon what they value the contents as being before releasing the package from customs. Sorry for the inconvenience and frustration, but hopefully this info will shed some light for future dealings.

Usps Delivery Service
Cons
  • Customer service is trained to lie and play games with customers
  • Told on the phone to pick up the package which was unavailable
  • Told me they would not bring my package back to my home
Preferred solution
I want my package re-delivered back to me by Tuesday, December 4th, 2016 in which will Never Happen!
Advanced Reviewer

I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff!

I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full hours, if Not more! I have Never had such a long, extensive and intensive meeting like I had on that day and Yes, it was slightly uncomfortable for ME and I will tell You Why? The arbitrator seemed to be Much More Interested In Hearing What Pro Comfort Air Systems had to say instead of ME! Yes, I had my say and My Turn, but he spent a lot more time with the other side in hearing him show off His Defensive Side while purposely and deliberately Using A Lot Of Technical Terms that I did Not Understand, but which the Arbitrator Did Understand in which helped the other side cause ME to Lose My Case for No Good and Invalid Reasons! During Our Meeting, I had explained in detail that I hired Pro Comfort Air Systems to Fix My Air Conditioner That Was Blowing Out Hot Air and this company came over Not Once, but Twice To Fix It and Charged Me Two Different Amounts and it still was Not Fixed and when I did complain about it to the company, they basically told ME that they will NOT come back anymore to fix it and I ended Up Hiring AC Dude instead to fix and repair it. Well, what their arbitrator did was deduct the money that I paid out to the defendant and he minused it from the cost that I would incur to fix the damaged ceiling that Pro Comfort Air Systems caused while they were at my property while trying to fix the air conditioner in which the defendant refused to take any blame for. Well, basically their Uneducated, Low Class Arbitrator turned around the whole case and made it look like instead of ME getting Refunded For His Negligence, I Now Owe $146.00 Dollars And Change To The Defendant in which I will NOT Pay! I do NOT know where the their arbitrator came up with that Fake Amount, but he must have Not Gone To A Very Good Arbitration School! This is Fraud what their Arbitrator did to me which is Now Going To Get Published On Social Media Websites in regards to This Whole Disgusting Experience, including Publishing The Documents That Were Sent To Me By Certified Mail As Well! I do NOT know how and/or where they Hired and/or Got Their Arbitrator From, but Their Service Is A Phony and is far from being Honest, nor Fair, whatsoever! I am sure that there are other Arbitrators out there who are Fair and Real, but Not Mr. Thomas Craigo. During the whole time that I was there, I sat there helpless while Mr. Thomas Craigo took the defendant's side and paid more attention to him. It was more than Obvious! Well, anyway, I understand that You Can Not Appeal The Case, but I want a Full Investigation Conducted On Mr. Thomas Craigo's Business And/Or Arbitration Practice, because he is Not Using Common Sense, nor Honesty when it came to Judging My Case. The reason of Why we were here was for ME, not for the other side, but Mr. Thomas Craigo made it look like the case was All About The Defendant and Not Me At All! If I could have it My Way, I would like to Appeal The Case and have another Arbitrator Re-Hear It to get another Opinion if that can be done! I would definitely Not Recommend the Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center, Inc. if You Ever Need To Go Through with an Arbitration. Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry and Upset Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center Customer /HPS
Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center Judge
Cons
  • Mr thomas craigo the arbitrator did not take my side at all
  • Ms brigitte macias refused to allow me to appeal my case
  • Stephanie cahn case facilitator referred brigitte macias to me
Reason of review
Mr. Thomas Craigo, The Arbitrator is a Very Poor Judge and Arbitrator that did NOT side with ME at all and turned the whole case around into an Ugly Battle Coming From My Side and He Absolutely Loved Pro Comfort Air Systems!
Preferred solution
i wanted my case to be reconsidered and heard over again by another arbitrator and this company has already Refused to honor my Very Special Request!
Advanced Reviewer

Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good, But Not Anymore!

Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good,  But Not Anymore!
I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November 7th, 2016 whereby my business dealings with the company were terminated for invalid and untrue reasons as disclosed in the documentation provided for your further reference and review. Basically for the past two years, Mr. Darrell Braham has collected my Income Tax Documents, W2's, Receipts, etc. and has purposely and deliberately Refused to process and file my Income Taxes. I personally can Not reiterate and stress on how many times that I have emailed and called him about it and he hardly ever responds to my complaints. Even when I call his office, he always has an assistant answer the phone and she always claims to know nothing about my case and just tells me that he is Not available and ask that I leave a message or send him an email. It sounds like a good system, but it is Not because he still does Not Respond! Why the *** would You hire somebody to be your assistant who always claims to know Nothing? Ridiculous! After getting so angry and frustrated with Mr. Darrell Braham's lack of responsibility and/or professionalism, I decided to Report him to the Davie Police Department back on Thursday, October 27, 2016 and Florida Institute Of CPA's back on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 for him failing to process my Income Taxes and for failing to Return My Income Tax Documents and/or Properties back to me. Sadly, it took drastic measures in order to get Mr. Darrell Braham to decide if he was either going to do my income taxes as soon as possible or to just Return All Of My Documents and Stop Doing Any Kind Of Business With Me Whatsoever! Continuing Onwards: Back on Monday, November 7, 2016, I received an email from Mr. Darrell Braham basically stating that he is going to terminate our business relationship and return all of my documents back to me just because I reported him for Failing To Process my Income Tax Documents. Well, he is such a Big Liar because in his response he states that I took so long to pay him for his services. This is Not True because I have always paid him on time and he has a Very Bad Billing Habit of doing the work upfront and getting paid later at his own convenience which in his case Could Be Months! He claims that I went 19 months without paying him. B.S., because if that were true then he would have sued me back for this money. What really *** me off is that this whole problem could have been prevented if Mr. Darrell Braham did NOT take so long to try to collect his money once his income tax services are completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service, but this man obviously has Very Poor Billing and/or Money Collecting Skills and needs to learn them *** fast! I am also upset that I now have to find another professional income tax preparer because the one that I had is incompetent and unprofessional and has fired me as his legitimate customer. I can only state that this man is good at doing income taxes, but *** well slow if it takes up to two (2) years in order for him to file for me. I therefore can NOT recommend Datatax 2000 Inc. to anybody for their income tax needs because he is way too slow and lazy. Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Datatax 2000 Inc. Customer And Reviewer /HPS.
Davie, Florida
Datatax 2000 Tax Preparation
Pros
  • He is finally going to return all of my paperwork back to me
Cons
  • Had to file complaints against him in order to get my documents
  • Held on to my last two income tax documents without filing them
  • He purposely and deliberately did not file my income taxes
Preferred solution
for him to do my damn income taxes and not put them on hold for two whole years!
Advanced Reviewer

A Very Embarrassing Experience With Gerry B., From Their In-House Starbucks At Pavilions In West Hollywood, California...

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at approximately 8:15 P.M., I went into the Pavilions location at: 8969 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California 90069 (310) 595-**** and received absolutely Low Class, Horrible Service at their in-house Starbucks counter by Gerry B. I ordered a Starbucks Herbal Tea and when I left, I noticed that the container was Half Filled Up With Ice! I just can Not Believe that Gerry B. would attempt to Rip Me Off Like That By Fixing Me A Drink That Was Half Drink and Half Ice! I was very angry and offended that he did that to me and so I brought back the drink and confronted Gerry B. about it and asked him to fill it up with the Rest Of The Drink. His response was that he already ran out of the drink. I told him that I am Not going to accept his Made Up Excuse and Lies about it and told him that I am going to file a Very Serious Complaint about it and Took A Picture Of The Drink To Show Proof Of Its' Current Condition. Once I took the picture, he got offended and called Security on ME and LIED to the security officer by stating that I took a picture of him which was a LIE! I showed my pictures from my android to the store manager to confirm that because I am a Very Honest Person and told her that I am Filing Very Serious Complaints Over Gerry B.'s Disgusting And Inappropriate Behavior Towards ME. As soon as I told her that Gerry B. decided to Refund My Money to think that this would make up for it Apparently Not! I am now in the process of publishing Negative Reviews which will include showing pictures of both the drink that he made and the receipt showing the refund that he gave me. This has got to be the Worst Customer Service I have ever received from this special West Hollywood Pavilion's Location because I have been here before and NEVER had problems with any of their staff members. However, based on this experience, I am most likely Not Returning Back! Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Very Angry And Upset Pavilions Customer Executive Writer For Social Media /HPS

Maybe you should've said something before walking out of the store.

West Hollywood, California
Pavilions Customer Care
Cons
  • Gerry b ripped me off when making my starbucks drink
  • Received worst treatment ever at that west hollywood location
  • Gerry b lied to me about refusing to make me up another drink
Reason of review
was verbally and mentally abused, lied too, humiliated, embarrassed in front of their store manager and security guard and treated like shit by Gerry B.
Preferred solution
let the store manager and their executives decide after I was totally embarrassed and humiliated right in front of their store manager and security guard for Nothing!
Advanced Reviewer

Coast Management - A Very Dishonest Property Management Company That Had Extorted $2,000.00 From Me!

I was living in one of the buildings that they manage at: 3813 Huron Avenue #5,California 90232-**** for about eight (8) long years and the overall experience living there was a Living ***! When I first moved in there, it was Not so bad at the Very Beginning, but it got worst year after year! Furthermore, there was a man by the name of Chino who was one of the homeowners who eventually became the President of the Association and even though he was just a volunteer, he did something to Change The Rules And Make My Life Difficult because he did NOT like me having roommates and he hated ME on top of it! He did that volunteer job as President for about a year and then gave it up and handed it over, along with other duties to three (3) homeowners who took over as the board of directors for this very small building with only (7) seven units who ALL worked together as a Team to Make My Life Worst For ME! For example, the Worst Thing That They Did Was Get Together to Write Many Letters To Me to find Ways To Extort Money Out Of Me and Ruin My Living Experience While Still Living There At That Time. Year after year, since these people were on the Board Of Directors meaning (Carlos, Jen and Jim) (only as volunteers) purposely and deliberately Continued To Invent And Make New Rules And Internal Laws to make my life miserable and everything that was done for all of those years from living there was DONE against ONLY ME and Nobody Else. Whenever they had their quarterly meetings every three months, whenever complaints would come up of any kind, I Was Always Blamed. This went on until the day I sold my place and moved out of there and you will find out Why very soon! They must have sent me out anywhere from 100 + letters and fortunately, I was able to keep MOST of them in which I have hired a wonderful company called Best Buck Sites to copy all of my letters and put them into a Url Link for the public to read, including Yourself and from there You can see and witness All of their phony complaints and letters of extortion that they made against me over the course of 8 (eight) long, sad and struggling years in which I am glad are finally over as of August 2015. The reason of Why those years of *** and extortion are finally over is because last December 2014, I received another letter from their Board Of Directors harassing ME and asking for MONEY and around that time, they wanted $7,500.00 for doing absolutely Nothing Illegal, but in their eyes, they made Illegal Falsifications by stating that I was running a Hotel out of my one bedroom condominium, stating that I was running a Massage Business, stating that I was running a Hostel out of my condominium, etc. There was NEVER any video footage to prove these lies except for three (3) of the same Board Of Directors who did NOT want ME to have any visitors, nor roommates and did NOT even want my roommates having visitors at all! The three (3) Board Of Directors were an Extremely Angry, Cruel and Negative Group Of People to deal with and these were definitely NOT Your Friends at all! For example, when I was on vacation, they had some kind of a vote to make a Very Small Gate at the front of the condominium in which they claimed would keep out thieves and prevent burglaries and robberies which was a JOKE because even I was able to Hop Over The Gate! Living at Huron Hacienda Heights reminded me of being in a Prison (even thought I have Never been to prison), but it was ran something like that. Going back to their Letters Of Extortion for $7,500.00, it was so bad by that time back in December of 2014 that I had to hire a lawyer to write them letters to ask them to please leave me alone and Cease And Desist and my lawyer at that time was Mr M. Gross who I had hired to write ME the letters who even had to attend a hearing based on their Bogus and Frivolous, Constant Years Of Complaint Letters that were sent out to me. Yes, Attorney Gross was a Big Help to ME, however, that was NOT the only time that I had hired him because I did utilize his services before that time on several occasions to ask them to please leave me alone and Cease And Desist because they have been trying to extort money out of ME for years and it did NOT Stop! By December of 2014 as I had mentioned to You before I Made a Major Life Change. I decided to Finally Renovate And Sell My Condominium in a fair and timely manner because I personally could NOT deal much longer with their Singled Out Harassment Towards ME! They basically Forced ME Out Of My Condominium and Carolyn S., their main Property Manager that the Board Of Directors Hired from Coast Management on their behalf to take care of the many duties, including Legal Matters was NOT much of a HELP either because she worked the Board Of Directors and NEVER took my side at all! By August 2015, I was able to Sell The Condominium, but NOT without paying them their Extorted and Illegal $2,000.00. Let me please explain to You how I went from owing them $7,500.00 down to $2,000.00. Throughout the years the three (3) Board Of Directors (Carlos, Jen and Jim) have been Harassing ME for Money and Complaining about everything and anything via mail and email as I had stated to You before from the previous page and they also kept on Making Up Amounts Of Money Going From One Amount To Another That They Believed That I Owed Them for doing absolutely Nothing Wrong! Furthermore, from the Very Last Hearing that my Attorney Gross had attended, he was able to get these Three (3) Board Of Directors/Extorters/Criminals to Lower Their Illegal Fine from $7,500.00 down to $5,000.00. I still did NOT agree with this amount at all (Since It Was All Made Up) and should NOT have had to pay a single dime for their Extortion, however, I did NOT give Up! Please NOTE: Just shortly before I was getting ready to sell my Condominium, I was told by my real estate agent that in order to get My Money from the Sale Of The Condominium that Coast Management wants their Illegal Extorted Money as well! In order for ME to get paid, Coast Management MUST get Paid First through the Escrow Company used which Sucked, but that was the Very Sick Reality! At that time as I had stated, they wanted $5,000.00 after my Attorney Gross had attended that hearing as stated earlier in my letter and what I did to even lower it further was to contact the Los Angeles City Attorney Dispute Resolution Program located at: 220 North Spring Street Floor #14 9001* (213) 978-**** and through their office they have Volunteer Mediators who help people and businesses solve Disputes through Mediation. I honestly was very fearful of going through with this process, but I thought in my circumstances that this was the best remedy that I could partake in. I worked with about three (3) different mediators going back and forth with and through Carolyn S., the Property Manager at that time and I had to write many, many letters to explain myself, my position and my circumstances as to Why I do Not Deserve To Pay Them $5,000.00 dollars. Through the mediation, they were able to lower it from $5,000.00 down to $3,500.00 and even with this amount, I still Disagreed in paying it since it was Unfair, Bogus, Extorted, Illegal and Dirty Money that they want ME to fork over for Nothing! I decided to Continue again with more in-depth mediation and through more hefty communication back and forth through the same people and channels, I was able to further Mediate and get that Bogus Fine to go down Even More from $3,500.00 to $2,000.00 dollars. Sadly, I was still Not Happy with this Balance Owed and therefore talked to my mediator again about getting them to lower it even more, but the Unfortunate Reality is that these Three (3) Unpaid Board Of Directors (Carlos, Jen and Jim) were Very Hungry And Starved For This Money and they would NOT mediate and/or negotiate any more through Carolyn S., their hired Property Manager from Coast Management. I was therefore stuck with the $2,000.00 balance which is better than paying them $7,500.00, I Guess and through the Sale Of My Condominium, they Got Their Extorted $2,000.00 Dollars First and then I Got The Proceeds From That which was still okay because I still walked away with a Fair Profit, however, they NEVER DESERVED THIS $2,000.00 DOLLARS, EVER! May I also point out that Carolyn Simmons, Property Manager from Coast Management NEVER LEFT ME ALONE as well, because about two weeks before my condominium was finally sold and I was out of there, I Had Put Up Paper Taped To The Inside Of My Bedroom Windows since all of my curtains and rods were NOT there anymore because during the renovation process, they were all removed by the contractor and then the whole room was freshly painted for the New Owners and I therefore needed something to cover them up so that the neighbors would NOT see me naked and/or see me change. Sadly, Carolyn Simmons, Property Manager from Coast Management got upset at what I had done which was NONE of her business which had nothing to do with her, however, she made it her business and decided to email ME a letter asking ME to take all of the paper down and made out the False Claim that I was violating their CC&R Rules with regards to what can go on the inside of my windows as well! Can You Believe It? I had to go to my bathroom to change until I was finally out of there! What an Inconvenience, but Whatever! In any case, I was at a Loss Financially, Emotionally, etc. I am just so glad to be out of there and will Sue them for my $2,000.00 back! Enclosed, in the following Url Link, please find copies of all of the letters of extortion and complaints coming from Coast Management and the Board Of Directors for You to Read! coastmanagement.wordpress.com Do Not Buy A Condominium Ever; Especially When Coast Management Is Involved As A Part Of Your Homeowner's Association!

According to defamation law, which is what libel/slander is :

"Truth" is an absolute defense against defamation. See New York Times Co.

v. Sullivan, 376 U.S. 254 (****), and Time Inc. v.

Hill, 385 U.S. 411 (****). Consequently, a plaintiff has to provide convincing evidence of a defamatory statement's falsity in order to prove defamation.

The law does not require that a statement must be perfectly accurate in every conceivable way to be considered "true." Courts have said that some false statements must be protected for the wider purpose of allowing the dissemination of truthful speech. The resulting doctrine is known as "substantial truth." Under the substantial truth doctrine, minor factual inaccuracies will be ignored so long as the inaccuracies do not materially alter the substance or impact of what is being communicated.

In other words, only the "gist" or "sting" of a statement must be correct.

The substantial truth defense is particularly powerful because a judge will often grant summary judgment in favor of a defendant (thus disposing of the case before it goes to trial) if the defendant can show that the statement the plaintiff is complaining about is substantially true, making the defense a quick and relatively easy way to get out of a long (and potentially expensive) defamation case.

Substantial truth can also be a flashpoint for libel cases involving public figures and officials who must show actual malice by the defendant in order to recover. In Masson v. New Yorker Magazine, 501 U.S. 496 (****), the plaintiff tried to argue that inaccurate quotations were evidence of actual malice.

The Supreme Court refused to adopt such a stringent rule, noting the difficulty of taking notes and translating from recordings and the need to edit a speaker's comments into a coherent statement. The Court stated:

We conclude that a deliberate alteration of the words uttered by a plaintiff does not equate with knowledge of falsity for purposes of New York Times Co. v. Sullivan and Gertz v.

Robert Welch, Inc., unless the alteration results in a material change in the meaning conveyed by the statement. (citations omitted) The Court went on to note the use of quotation marks to directly attribute inaccurate statements to the speaker "bears in a most important way on [this] inquiry, but it is not dispositive in every case." Generally speaking, a publisher is given more leeway for inaccuracies when he is interpreting his sources than when he is purporting to be providing a "direct account of events that speak for themselves." Time, Inc. v.

Pape, 401 U.S. 279 (****).

COAST MANAGEMENT can find all the evidence they need to make their case against Howard Shore.

Why Pissed Consumer allows people (like Howard Shore) to come here and publish such one side bold faced lies sure makes me question what this site is good for.

http: // www. freewebs.

com / roomstoshareforcheaprent /aboutus. htm (connect links)

(4) PRIVATE ROOMS + (1) SHARED ROOM FOR (2) PERSONS ONLY!Rooms 2 Share 4 Cheap Rent Los Angeles

About Us

I have been renting out bunkbeds to students and fulltime working persons since 2004 and I started doing it with my very first house that I bought in Los Angeles out in the El Sereno area of the city.

Then I sold it and bought a nice condominium out in Culver City, California close to Sony Pictures Entertainment where they make the movies, however, that place gets filled up quite fast due to its' popularity which is the reason why I decided to buy this wonderful house in a cool location of Los Angeles, California (very close to La Brea Avenue and the Santa Monica 10 Freeway) and the Brand New Light Rail Subway Station that can take you to Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Pasadena, etc. As mentioned on the Welcome Page, the owner-landlord is Howard Paul Shore which is ME and my helper is Kory Taylor.

http: // www .yellowbook. com/ profile/massage-by-paul_ 188341****.html (just connect the links)

Massage by Paul

2535 Hauser Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90016-****

Local: (323) 514-****

SERIOUSLY, the truth is out there.

Making claims that OTHER people are making "Illegal Falsifications" holds you equally to open to being sued fro defamation. Seriously Howard, you are all over the internet.

Anyone can GOOGLE your name, and phone number, and find all your info, including your photos. So, stop the making all these bogus complaints before someone with deep pockets sues you.

If you don't want people to think you're running a hotel/hostel, then stop advertising!

Anyone can google the address and your name.

Rooms to share for cheap rent in 2 locations

Location #1 2535 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90016

Location #2 3813 Huron Ave Culver City, CA 90232 No private rooms, shared rooms only Great for College and University students, people with full-time jobs and foreign exchange students that need a decent and safe place to live while saving money at the same time. You will need to prove some sort of monthly income, which may also include unemployment, social security, etc..

Wireless Internet is included. Washer and Dryer on the premises.

Anyone with a simple understanding of GOOGLE can show who is the dishonest one here.

3813 Huron Avenue #5,California 90232-****

HOWARD SHORE WRITES: "The reason of Why those years of *** and extortion are finally over is because last December 2014, I received another letter from their Board Of Directors harassing ME and asking for MONEY and around that time, they wanted $7,500.00 for doing absolutely Nothing Illegal, but in their eyes, they made Illegal Falsifications by stating that I was running a Hotel out of my one bedroom condominium, stating that I was running a Massage Business, stating that I was running a Hostel out of my condominium, etc."

FACT: "Howard Shore - 3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City,... | Facebook

3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-**** Thursday, ...

you also please add an Additional Advertisement for ME under: MASSAGE THERAPY!" "MASSAGE THERAPY!" !!!!! Pretty tough to claim someone else was making false accusations when you were the one running the "MASSAGE THERAPY" advertisements on Facebook.' And as for running a hostel: FACT: https://roomstoshareforcheaprent.wordpress.com/ Rooms to Share for Cheap Rent in Culver City & Los Angeles 323-514-**** Posted by roomstoshareforcheaprent in Uncategorized. Leave a Comment Contact Howard Shore at 323-514-**** for more information or Jose Jordan at 323-596-****. Rooms to share for cheap rent in 2 locations Location #1 2535 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90016 Location #2 3813 Huron Ave Culver City, CA 90232 No private rooms, shared rooms only Great for College and University students, people with full-time jobs and foreign exchange students that need a decent and safe place to live while saving money at the same time.

You will need to prove some sort of monthly income, which may also include unemployment, social security, etc.. Flexible timeframes, no long-term commitments necessary. Non-smoking, drug-free environment (you may smoke outside). Rent is $360 per month plus $360 deposit.

Wireless Internet is included.

Washer and Dryer on the premises. (WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO LA BREA AVENUE & THE SANTA MONICA FREEWAY 10), WE ARE ABOUT EIGHT (8) BLOCKS WEST OF LA BREA AVENUE, RIGHT OFF OF ADAMS BOULEVARD AT THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF ADAMS BOULEVARD & HAUSER BOULEVARD HERE ARE SOME DRIVING DISTANCES FROM THE HOUSE TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DRAMATIC ARTS: 5.02 MILES, 12 MINUTES BEVERLY HILLS: 4.38 MILES, 12 MINUTES DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES: 8.05 MILES, 12 MINUTES HOLLYWOOD: 5.90 MILES, 14 MINUTES (LAX) LOS ANGELES AIRPORT: 7.53 MILES, 16 MINUTES (LACC) LOS ANGELES CITY COLLEGE: 7.68 MILES, 15 MINUTES LOS ANGELES FILM SCHOOL: 5.94 MILES, 14 MINUTES (LATTC) LOS ANGELES TRADE TECHNICAL COLLEGE: 6.03 MILES, 10 MINUTES SANTA MONICA BEACH AND PIER: 8.70 MILES, 12 MINUTES (SMC) SANTA MONICA COMMUNITY COLLEGE: 7.45 MILES, 11 MINUTES (USC) UNIVERSITY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: 5.55 MILES, 12 MINUTES (UCLA) UNIVERSITY CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES: 7.47 MILES, 11 MINUTES VENICE BEACH: 10.15 MILES, 18 MINUTES WEST HOLLYWOOD: 4.73 MILES, 11 MINUTES (WLAC) WEST LOS ANGELES COLLEGE: 3.55 MILES, 9 MINUTES EMAIL: PRIVATE_EXECUTIVE@***.COM OR MSN MESSENGER: nicecanadianboy@***.com WEBSITE: http://www.freewebs.com/roomstoshareforcheaprent copy and paste Latest Posts Rooms to Share for Cheap Rent in Culver City & Los Angeles 323-514-**** Blogroll WordPress.com WordPress.org Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

View more comments (4)
Culver City, California
Cons
  • Kept adding new rules yearly to make my life more difficult
  • That they extorted 2000 from me for no legitimate reasons
  • That i was being bullied for the whole time that i lived there
Reason of review
they extorted $2,000 from me and would NOT let me sell the property and get my money until they received their money first.
$2000
Preferred solution
to refund the extorted $2,000.00 dollars that they illegally took from me when i sold my property for doing absolutely Nothing Wrong!
Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever!
Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT make it all the way to my destination and when I arrived in Caracas, Venezuela back on Saturday,...
Caracas, Capital District
Air Canada Baggage Policy
Cons
  • I will never fly with air canada again
  • Do not fly with them
  • Baggage claim does not go by what their website says
Reason of review
they refused to reimburse me for the stolen articles from my lost luggage and they said that i filed my claim too late even though the paperwork stated that you have 21 days to file it.
Preferred solution
to reimburse me for my $500.00 loss from my claim for the missing articles from my luggage.