Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Dear Howard,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We checked our records and see that you successfully added images to your reviews on our site.
Also, we double checked all the records when you were contacting us in regards to the issues you have experienced with PissedConsumer.com and see that our team did their best to assist you and troubleshoot the issues.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support
Pissed Consumer Customer Care
Cons
  • I do not think they even published all of my reviews either
  • Do not offer any phone support or customer service
  • Have stolen work and or reviews from ripoffreport
Preferred solution
to always be willing to help ME post my pictures and/or attachments when their website is NOT working, but they won't do it and so I Quit!
Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***!

Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com!

I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the actual name that they are better known as by the general public. In any case, I have ran into one of the same recurring problems with them while trying to publish several of my reviews. For example, there have been many occasions whereby I am Totally Unable To Upload Any Photos and/or Attachments, however, on the other websites, I do Not have this problem!

Yes, I have Complained To Them About It Every Single Time I Run Into This Problem and have asked them to Please Publish My Photos and/or Attachments for ME on My Behalf and 99% Of The Time, They Completely Ignore Me! However, This Time Around, They Did Respond Back To Me And Have Told Me That They Are Unwilling To Help Me! I have had it with them and from This Day Forward, I Am No Longer Writing Reviews On The PissedConsumer.com Website! This Is Not How You Treat One Of Your Executive, Volunteer Writers Who Has Contributed Hundreds Of Reviews On Their Website!

At This Time.....I Quit! I am No Longer Going To Tolerate, Nor Put Up With Their Abuse Any Longer! Guess What? The Consumer Opinion LLC .

d/b/a PissedConsumer.com has also done Bad Things To Other Businesses as well! For Example: These Russians Who Run Their Company Receive Money To Remove Complaints And/Or Content From The RipOffReport.com Website And Have Been Doing This For Years. I Am Sure That They Have Removed Some Of My Published Reviews As Well And No Wonder Why Their Staff Refuse To Help Me Out With Publishing My Pictures That Come With My Reviews On To Their Website! Enclosed, in the attachments, please find pictures that I took of their Latest Letter To Me Denying Me Any Help, Nor Assistance for your reference and further review.

Thank You. Once Again, I Am No Longer Writing For PissedConsumer.com! The End!

Thank You. Sincerely Yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Ex-PissedConsumer.com Executive Writer /HPS

Advanced Reviewer

Do Not Visit This Disgusting, Low Class Starbucks Location At 1 Queen Street East #G5, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5C 2W5

This Location Has No Respect For Seniors, The Elderly And The Disabled! Back on Friday, July 21st, 2017 at approximately 12:45 P.M., I went with my 86 year old mother, Mrs. Helene Shore to the Starbucks location at: 1 Queen Street East #G5, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5C 2W5. Before we purchased anything, my mother needed to sit down since she is 86 Years Old and Uses A Walker and so I looked around the store to see what.tables and/or seats were available. At this particular Starbucks location, there were tables outside, but it was Way Too Hot For Her To Sit Out There, however, inside there were about four (4) tables which were all occupied by No More Than One (1) Person Per Table. I therefore went to at least one of the tables to ask if my Disabled Mother can sit down at her table since she was Occupying A Whole Table That Had Seats For Four (4) Persons and My Request Was Refused Stating That She Was Waiting For Other People Which I Knew Was A Big LIE! I was very angry and offended that this Very Selfish Female Customer Refused To Offer My Mother One Of The Available Seats At Her Table since she was Not Waiting For Anybody and Just Wanted To Hog The Table All To Herself! I went immediately to the front of the store to Complain About The Very Rude and Selfish Customer about it and Your Female Employee told ME that there was Nothing That She Could Do About It (even though there were at least Three (3) Extra Seats Available And Free at that table. Not Only That, but the Other Tables all had Plenty Of Empty Seats In Them since there was ONLY one (1) person seated at each table and once again, Your Female Employee Refused To Even Offer My 86 Year Old Disabled Mother With Her Walker One Of The Other Seats Either as an Alternative! I did NOT know that Your Starbucks Seats are Reserved For Specific Customers? Since When Can A Disabled Person Not Be Seated At A Starbucks Table that Has Available Seating! Disgusting, Filthy and Ridiculous! That Female Employee Of Yours Deserves To Be FIRED for this! No Excuses Shall Be Accepted On How She Just Treated One Of Her Starbucks Disabled Customers! Shame On You For Your Disgusting, Unprofessional, Low Class Actions! Please Note: I did call up your customer service phone number today at approximately 12:50 P.M. to file a complaint about this Horrible Starbucks Experience and I was on the phone for about 20 Minutes and during the conversation I asked to speak to a supervisor and then I was put on hold. However, No Supervisor Ever Came To The Phone and while I was holding for such a long time I was also Disconnected as well and had to Start All Over Again! When I called back again, I was transferred to a different Customer Relations Department and finally was able to File The Complaint From Start To Finish and was given this Case Number: #2922****. However, this does Not Relieve Me From The Stress, Aggravation and Humiliation and Embarrassment that my mother and I went through at that location and because my mother, Mrs. Helene Shore could Not Be Accommodated and Treated As A Proper Starbucks Customer By Giving Her A Proper Available Seat In The Starbucks Location, we Both Left The Store Without Making Our Purchase. I am very, very Angry, Upset, Pissed Off and Disgusted Over Your Female Employee's Behavior and will Not Be Returning Back To This Location, Ever! In Addition: I am forwarding copies of My Negative, Detailed Review With Pictures That I Took To Show Exactly How Empty The Tables Actually Were In That Starbucks Location To All Of The Corporate Executives That Run Your Company Out In Seattle, Washington. Nobody (Including Disabled Persons) Deserves This Type Of Abuse And I Personally Will Not Accept It, Nor Tolerate It! Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Starbucks Corporation Customer On Behalf Of Mrs. Helene Shore, Your Customer /HPS

You can't be serious...but ok.

How do you know this customer was not waiting for others? Not nice to assume.

She was there before you, therefore, first come first served (ever heard of that? Yes, this is what it means). She, as a customer, has the right to sit at a table if she wants to, you should have gotten their earlier. First you say it was a customer then you said it was an employee, get your story straight.

Disabled individuals do not automatically get entitled to a seat of their choice, if that was the case, so should people with special needs, vision/hearing issues, PTS, etc. etc.

Everyone is important, not just your mother, so sick of self-entitled people such as yourself.

This has to be a complaint from someone who is trolling, for I truely cannot believe it is real!

Starbucks Customer Care
Cons
  • How your female customer lied about not having an available seat
  • Your female employee refused my mother an available seat
  • Your female employee only cared about herself
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Advanced Reviewer

Your Dollar Store With More, Toronto, Ontario Canada Ripped Me Off And Scammed Me!

Your Dollar Store With More, Toronto, Ontario  Canada Ripped Me Off And Scammed Me!
4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 Thursday, July 6, 2017 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive YOUR DOLLAR STORE WITH MORE AND CAMELION BATTERY via email: info@***.com regarding: very serious complaint Dear Your Dollar Store And More And Camelion Battery Executive: Good Morning or Good Afternoon to You! How is your day today? My day is Not going so well, thank you due to the Fact that I just got Ripped Off and Scammed by a store in Toronto, Ontario Canada called "Your Dollar Store" located at 620 Sheppard Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 2S1 (41*) 631-****. The cord that I bought Is So Small that I Can Not Even Charge My Laptop From The Wall Into My Laptop due to the Horrible, Invalid, Illegitimate Cord Size that You Produce and/or Sell. I can NOT believe that I just wasted $16.95 for Nothing! I am very Angry and Upset over this Horrible Shopping Experience that I just contacted my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company and put in a Dispute for the amount of $16.95 because I have been Ripped Off and Scammed! The product that I bought is called Camelion Compact USB Power Adapter CAT # AD3124. If I knew that the cord was going to be So Small during the time of purchase then I would have Never Purchased it to begin with. I have taken pictures of this product and will be Publishing Negative Reviews about this experience on Social Media. I just published a Youtube Video based on this horrible experience and here is the Url Link for You to Review. Thank You. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8BSGlcHfTw If You would like to contact ME back in order to discuss my letter of Very Serious Complaint in further detail, then please call me on my cellular phone number at: 323-514-**** or my Toronto, Ontario Canada landline phone number at: 416-633-****. You may also email me back at: HOWARDPAULSHORE2@***.COM or PRIVATE_EXECUTIVE@***.COM. You may also write back to me until Saturday, August 5, 2017 at: c/o Mr. Howard Paul Shore 4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 I am more than looking forward to hearing back from You with a Positive Response some time in the very near future. Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Camelion Battery and Your Dollar Store With More Customer /HPS

How did you get ripped off? You can see EVERYTHING in the package.

And, presumably there is also a description on that same package.

So, the only thing you got ripped off on was your education. Go back and LEARN TO READ!

Lol you did not get ripped off or scammed. You got a case of buyers remorse because you bought a 17 dollar cord for a laptop to plug into the wall?

No laptop that I've ever seen uses a use cord for power they're fenerally too high of a drain. Also it clearly states on the package COMPACT or did you not read the packaging first?

I hope MC doesn't give you your money back as this is clearly a case of the customer not paying attention. Now if it had said LONG CORD FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES or something like that then you'd have a case but it clearly said Compact.

View more comments (1)
Toronto, Ontario
Product
Camelion Ad3124 Adapter
Cons
  • Did not offer a wide selection of these types of products
  • Products display is not the same as when you open it
  • Product was sold in a very misleading way and style
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
take back your piece of junk and offer a full refund.
Advanced Reviewer

Stay Very Far Away From Ever Using Westside Rentals!

Westside Rentals Is Not To Be Trusted Westside Rentals Is Not To Be Trusted, Nor Used Anymore! For about 20 years, I was using WestsideRentals.com to find prospective tenants to rent from me with No Problems, whatsoever! However, back in 2016, all of this had Changed For The Worst! One of their previous customer service managers named Zack told ME that a prospective tenant called ME and said that I was Rude which was such a Big Lie! The only people who were Rude were some of the callers, but Not all of them, however, I was Never Rude Back To Them! I may have hung up on them or told them Not To Call Me Back, but that is Defending My Business and Not Being Rude at all! Furthermore, when I last spoke to Zack back in 2016, he told ME that he would reactivate my account if I wait for six (6) months which would put me up to some time in May of 2017. Earlier on today being Wednesday, May 24, 2017, I called up Westside Rentals at 310-395-**** and the man of whom I spoke to on the phone told ME that Zack is No Longer Working There and he told ME that there was a Note In The Computer Stating That I Can No Longer Place Rental Advertisements With Them Anymore with No Reason Given! It is Simply Amazing How The Stories Get Changed Around! One Thing I Would Like To Know: If I Am Not Allowed To Place Rental Advertisements With Them, Then How Come They Were Emailing Me Almost Every Single Month Asking Me To Place Paid Advertisements With Them? Get Your Story And Business Straight! Westside Rentals Obviously Does Not Know How To Operate Their Business Properly, Nor Professionally At All! Please Note: Westside Rentals has been Prejudice and Racist towards ME for Invalid Reasons and they have absolutely No Evidence To Support Their Case Against Me! When I come back to Los Angeles in August of 2017, I will see Westside Rentals in Small Claims Court for their Abuse Of Prejudice And Racism Against Me! No Wonder Why Westside Rentals Got So Many Negative Reviews! You Can Check Out Their Mostly Negative Reviews At: (Put The Url Link All Together As One Whole Word!) https :// www . google . com .ar/search?q=westside+rentals+santa+monica%2C+ca&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS706US706&oq=westside+r&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59j69i60j69i61.6870j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 Who Would Want To Use Westside Rentals Anymore? Not Me! Do Yourselves A Big Favor! Do Not Use Westside Rentals! Thank You. Sincerely Yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry, Upset And Offended Previous Westside Rentals Customer /HPS
Santa Monica, California
Cons
  • Can never keep their employees around for very long
  • Have a very poor customer service department
  • Customer service representatives are taught to lie
Preferred solution
To Remove The False Information About Me From Their Computers And To Please Reactivate My Account!
Advanced Reviewer

Do Not Use James Tarvis From AIS / Auto Insurance Specialists / Cerritos For The Following Reasons!

Regarding: AIS / Auto Insurance Specialists / Cerritos 17785 Center Court Drive North, Cerritos, California 90703 5**-**1-5775 Regarding: James Tarvis, Insurance Agent: 800-319-**** x75223 Regarding: Insurance Policy CAHP0000537679 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Mr. James Tarvis! Mr. James Tarvis has been Harassing Me And Threatening To Cancel My Paid Up In Full For One Full Year 2nd Insurance Policy For Invalid And/Or Illegitimate Reasons! When I purchased this Insurance Policy for the Temporary Construction, around March-April Of 2017, Mr. James Tarvis NEVER TOLD ME THERE WAS A DEADLINE for Friday, May 5, 2017 to Complete The Construction. Had Mr. James Tarvis been Honest and Upfront from the Very Beginning And Told Me There Was A Friday, May 5, 2017 Deadline, (Instead Of Just Trying To Sell Insurance Policies And Make His Commissions), then I would have NEVER PURCHASED THIS POLICY! This Is What I Call A Very Misleading Way To Sell Your Insurance Policies And I Can See Why You Do Not Have Many Good Reviews On Google.com And You Are About To Have Another One From ME! During A Very Recent Conversation With Mr. James Tarvis: I told him that I had hired a California Licensed Contractor named Dave Watson from Watson Builder to complete this Very Short Project and we are working with Mr. John Jaegers who is a Senior Inspector from the Los Angeles Department Of Building And Safety who is carefully monitoring this project until the Very End and it is Mr. John Jaegers who is Setting The Time Frame Of When The Project Should Be Completed and Nobody Else! In Reality, this Project will be Completed In Full Sometime In June Of 2017 and Mr. James Tarvis is Refusing To Accept This As A Straight And Honest Answer! Furthermore, Mr. James Tarvis is acting Very Unprofessional about this and he and his company Were On Their Way To Getting Sued By ME! For Example, Mr. he is Making False Statements By Stating That One Of The Cars And Motorcycles Is Non Operational And He Is Asking Me To Move Them To Prove That They Are Still Operational. Well, how would HE Even Know This For A Fact If He Does Not Even Live There? When we discussed this, he first asked ME to have the two (2) vehicles MOVED from their parking spots, then he Changes His Mind and tells ME that it would be better to have ALL OF THE VEHICLES PARKED in MY PERSONAL AND PRIVATE BACKYARD to BE MOVED! All of Mr. James Tarvis's Demands have been Extremely Inappropriate and Very Offensive to say the Very Least! Once Again, if he was Clear and Upfront about all of this from the Very Beginning, including his deadline of Friday, May 5, 2017, then I would have NEVER PAID FOR THIS FRAUDULENT, FAKE & ILLEGITIMATE INSURANCE POLICY! Please NOTE: Mr. James Tarvis has Also Scammed ME by stating that if and when My Insurance Policy Gets Cancelled By Friday, May 5, 2017, If My Licensed Contractor Can Not Meet His Demands, Then I Have The OPTION Of Paying For A Much Higher Insurance Policy Which Could Cost Up To $3,000.00 More! Is This How Mr. James Tarvis Makes His Money? I Don't Think So! HE AND HIS COMPANY WERE ABOUT TO GET BY ME, HOWEVER, WE SOLVED THE PROBLEM AND YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW IT GOT SOLVED! I have already Made Demands to Receive A Full Refund if My Insurance Policy Gets Cancelled For Any Reason By Friday, May 5, 2017. I would have preferred to keep this insurance policy the way that it is, however, Mr. James Tarvis has Made It Impossible To Keep! I also provided additional contact information such as: Dave Watson, Licensed Contractor, Watson Builder: cellular phone: 562-484-**** email: dave@***.com John Jaegers, Senior Inspector, Los Angeles Department Of Building And Safety office: 213-252-**** email: john.jaegers@***.org However, Mr. James Tarvis did Not Care About The Facts and Just Cares About Scamming People And Making Huge Commissions As Stated In My Complaint. After Constantly Complaining to their Corporate Offices, I received a New Contact from Mr. Jim Trok, Director, Customer Services, AIS who Offered Me A 100% Full Refund and has Refused To Accept Any Blame! Howard Paul Shore PS: Please See The Following Url Link For All Of The Attachments! Thank You. https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=ais+insurance+cerritos&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS706US706&oq=ais+insurance&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60j69i59l2j69i61.3943j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Auto Insurance Specialists Homeowners Insurance
Cons
  • I almost sued james tarvis for his negligence
  • James tarvis did not offer me a fair resolution
  • James tarvis lied just to sell insurance policies
Preferred solution
Mr. James Tarvis should have left ME and My Insurance alone or Paid For The Difference since HE scammed ME!
Advanced Reviewer

Southern California Gas Company Really Sucks As My Utility Provider!

Southern California Gas Company Does Not Listen To Their Customer's Needs At All And Does NOT Care About Their Customers! Tuesday, February 14, 2017 Ms. Patricia K. Wagner, Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Bret Lane, President And Chief Operating Officer, Ms. Lisa Alexander, Vice President, Customer Solutions And Communications, Mr. J. Chris Baker, Chief Information Officer, Mr. David Buczkowski, Vice President, Gas Engineering And Major Projects, Mr. Jimmie Cho, Senior Vice President, Gas Operations And System Integrity, Ms. Diana Day, Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management, Mr. Bruce Folkmann, Vice President, Controller, And Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Paul Goldstein, Vice President, Gas Acquisition, Mr. George Minter, Regional Vice President, External Affairs And Environmental Strategy, Mr. Eugene "Mitch" Mitchell, Vice President, Legislative And External Affairs, Ms. Gina Orozco-Mejia, Vice President, Gas Operations, Mr. Lee Schavrien, Chief Administrative Officer, Mr. Doug Schneider, Vice President, System Integrity And Asset Management, Mr. Michael M. Schneider, Vice President, Operations Support And Chief Environmental Officer, Mr. Rodger R. Schwecke, Vice President, Gas Transmission And Storage, Mr. Dan Skopec, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Mr. Hal D. Snyder, Vice President, Human Resources, Diversity And Inclusion, Ms. Sharon Tomkins, Vice President And General Counsel, Ms. Denita Willoughby, Vice President, Supply Management And Logistics, Ms. Gillian Wright, Vice President, Customer Services SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA GAS COMPANY 555 West 5th Street Suite #2900 Los Angeles, California 90013 2**-**4-1200 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Dear Southern California Gas Company Executive: I Am Very Angry And Disappointed In Some Of Your Billing And/Or Payment Collection Services And/Or Practices; particularly the one that You Have Through Fiserv, Inc. also known as BillMatrix Corporation. As a Reminder, I have written to Your Southern California Gas Company More Than Once About The Same, Exact Issue And/Or Complaint Within The Last Five (5) Years and so far Up Until This Date, Your Company Has Still Failed To Do Anything About It When You Actually CAN! I Have Already Contacted Fiserv, Inc. about My Very Serious Complaint and they have done absolutely Nothing About It And I Have Already Published Very Negative Reviews About Their Horrible Services On To The Following Websites Which Include The Following: Google.com Yellowpages.com PissedConsumer.com Ripoffreport.com Consumeraffairs.com Trustpilot.com Facebook.com Better Business Bureau Furthermore, This Time Around, I Will Contact Your Company One More Time And Keep A Copy Of This Complaint In An Archived File Under The Southern California Gas Company Name uncase I Need To Re-Send The Same Complaint Out To Your Company Again In The Near Future! More About ME: I have been a Customer of your Southern California Gas Company for over eight (8) years and sadly, I have been paying my monthly bill the same way with my Mastercard Or Visa Credit Card by going on to the BillMatrix Corporation Website and filling out the form with my account number, amount of payment, credit card information, etc. This has been Nothing, but a Bloody Nuisance during all of these years because I have asked Your Southern California Gas Company to Offer A Credit Charge Charging And/Or Processing Service In Order To Have My Credit Card Charged Automatically So That I Am Never Late Making A Payment Like I Was This Time Around and so far the Southern California Gas Company Has Done Nothing About It, But Totally And Deliberately Inconvenience Me As Their Southern California Gas Company Eight (8) Year, Plus Customer! Please Note: Southern California Gas Company Makes Billions Of Dollars Per Year And Yes, You CAN Afford To Offer An Automatic Billing Program For Those Utility Customers That Want To Utilize It! For Example: Time Warner Cable (Now Spectrum) Offers The Automatic Credit Card Charging Program. For Example: Los Angeles Department Of Water And Power Offers The Automatic Credit Card Charging Program. For Example: MetroPCS Offers The Automatic Credit Card Charging Program. Sadly, the Southern California Gas Company Seems To Be The Only One Who Does Not Want To Offer It! Southern California Gas Company Needs To Seriously Get With The Times, but Apparently Is Very Much Backwards In Technology And In Offering Their Customers Only The Best In Their Credit Card And/Or Billing Collection Processing Services! Obviously! As A Google Guide, Level #4 With Over 1,000,000 Views Per Month On My Work, I Could NOT Possibly Offer The Southern California Gas Company A Five Star Rating And/Or Write The Southern California Gas Company A Perfect Five Star Review Until They Offer Me And The Rest Of Their Utility Customers Out There What We Want And Deserve And That Is CONVENIENCE! Did I Spell It Out Correctly? I just forwarded Your Company My Very Serious Letter Of Complaint, but I seriously doubt that You are going to do anything about it. We Can Only Hope For The Best With The Southern California Gas Company! Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Southern California Gas Company Customer For Over Eight (8) Years, Plus Executive Google Writer And Guide At Level #4 And Other Social Media Websites /HPS Edit
Los Angeles, California
Cons
  • How they have ignored most of my complaint letters
  • Behind the times compared to their other utility competitors
  • Have never done a thing about my complaints
Preferred solution
I Want The Southern California Gas Company To Offer Me And Their Other Customers A Credit Card Charging And/Or Processing Service In Order To Have My Credit Card Charged Automatically So That I Am Never Late In Making A Payment Like I Was This Time Around
Advanced Reviewer

I Am Very Angry And Disappointed In Fiserv, Inc.'s Credit Card Charging Services!

I have written to Fiserv, Inc. before about the Same Complaint maybe 1-5 years ago, however, up until this date, Fiserv, Inc. has still Failed To Do Anything About It When They Actually CAN! I will remind Fiserv, Inc. about My Complaint and This Time Around, I Will Keep My Complaint In An Archived File Under The Fiserv, Inc. Company Name uncase I Need To Re-Send The Same Complaint Out To Fiserv, Inc. Again In The Near Future! About ME: I have been a Customer of the Southern California Gas Company for over eight (8) years and sadly, I have been paying my monthly bill the same way with my Mastercard Credit Card by going on to the BillMatrix website and filling out the form with my account number, amount of payment, credit card information, etc. This has been Nothing, but a Bloody Nuisance during all of these years because I have asked to have my Credit Card To Be Charged Automatically So That I Am Never Late With A Payment Like I Was This Time Around and so far, Fiserv, Inc. Has Done Nothing About It, But Totally And Deliberately Inconvenience Me As Their Fiserv, Inc. Customer! Please Note: Fiserv, Inc. Makes Billions Of Dollars Per Year And Yes, Fiserv, Inc. CAN Afford To Offer An Automatic Billing Program For Those Utility Customers That Want To Utilize It! For Example: Time Warner Cable (Now Spectrum) Offers The Automatic Credit Card Charging Program. For Example: Los Angeles Department Of Water And Power Offers The Automatic Credit Card Charging Program. For Example: MetroPCS Offers The Automatic Credit Card Charging Program. Sadly, Fiserv, Inc. Seems To Be The Only One Who Does Not Want To Offer It! Fiserv, Inc. Needs To Get With The Times, but Apparently Fiserv, Inc. Is Very Much Backwards In Technology And In Offering Their Customers Only The Best! As A Google Guide, Level #4 With Over 1,000,000 Views Per Month On My Work, I Could NOT Possibly Offer Fiserv, Inc. A Five Star Rating And/Or Write Fiserv, Inc. A Perfect Five Star Review Until Fiserv, Inc. Offers Me And The Rest Of The Utility Customers Out There What We Want And Deserve And That Is CONVENIENCE! Did I Spell It Out Correctly? I just forwarded them a copy of this Very Serious Letter Of Complaint, but I seriously doubt that they are going to do anything about it. We Can Only Hope For The Best With Fiserv, Inc. Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Fiserv, Inc. Customer For Over Eight (8) Years Executive Google Writer And Guide At Level #4 And Other Social Media Websites /HPS

Is it just me, or does this read like SPAM? What kind of business professional writes sentences with the first letter of each word capitalized and only in some sentences?

What does your Google guide level have to do with this? You may have a legitimate complaint, but I have to disregard everything you said here.

OK, so you filed a complaint five years ago, nothing was done about it, and your solution is to continue to do business with this company? Yeah, I definitely would trust your Google reviews.

View more comments (1)
Fiserv Customer Care
Cons
  • Excuses for why they can not offer me the service that i want
  • I published negative reviews in order to catch their attention
  • Never listened to me at all
Bad quality
Preferred solution
i have asked them several times to offer me and their customers and automatic credit card charging service so that my credit card gets charged automatically for my monthly payment to the southern california gas company and so far, they have done Nothing!
Advanced Reviewer

Do Not Do Business With Westar Lending Group For The Following Reasons...

Since late December of 2016, I was seriously looking for a Hard Money Loan since I knew that I would Not Qualify for a regular loan due to my credit being recently ruined through Fraudulent Activity that was caused over the internet without my signature, authorization and I was out of the country as well when it happened and I also have a Valid Police Report to Back Myself Up 100%, along with Letters From Legal Aid To Prove My Innocence. In any case, I was in contact with Bradley Hughes, owner of Westar Lending Group and I honestly thought that his company was Right For Me, but Boy Was I Wrong! However, when we started talking earlier on, I told him that the reason of Why I approached his company was because his advertisements state that he does loans which do Not Require Excellent Credit and do Not Require Income Verification! In Addition, he told me that I would also Not Require An Appraisal as well and so based upon all of these circumstances, I believed his company was Right For Me! Well, I went through his online application process with him and provided everything that he needed and he told me that he would get back to me. Well, he did and told me that the type of Hard Money Loan that I would Qualify for would be for 9% and I could get anywhere from 3-5 years Without Having Any Appraisal, whatsoever. I told him that that would be fine and that I am Interested. I must have waited nearly a month before he got back to me with any Potential News and I can Not Stress On How Many Times I Have Called And Emailed Him about it because I knew how important this loan to me. Even my California Licensed Contractor had called him and emailed him about it because of the long waiting and stalling to get an answer from Bradley Hughes. Eventually I did get an answer from him almost one (1) month later and the Bad News was that he could Not Offer Me The Loan That He Had Promised And Gave Me On Paper For The 9%. He claimed that none of his investors would offer me anything at that 9% Rate and that the Only Thing That One Of His Investors Could Possibly Offer Me Was Just A One Year Loan For A Louzy 11%, Plus I Would Have To Pay An Additional $400.00 or so to have an Appraisal! Well this is Not What Bradley Hughes had said to me, nor offered Me From The Very Beginning! Not Even Close! I did ask him to search for other investors Who Can And Are Willing To Offer Me The Original 9% Rate that Bradley Hughes told ME would be available to ME, however, he NOW claims that NONE of his investors would ever offer me a rate that low. Get Real? Well, I told him that I would get a second opinion elsewhere to search for a much Better Loan And Rate from a company that was Much More Honest And More Legitimate than Bradley Hughes from the Westar Lending Group and Fortunately, I Found One for 9% and even without that *** $400.00 Appraisal Fee and For At Least Five (5) Years. Can You Believe It? In Fact, I am going to the Capital City Of Buenos Aires, Argentina to Sign The Documents On Thursday, February 23, 2017 so Yes, I am finally Happy and Excited About It! What A Relief? However, I am NOT Happy, Nor Excited about Westar Lending Group's Lies, Games and Dishonesty Practices. Enclosed, in my (21) pages of documents, please find copies of most of the communication that I had with Bradley Hughes about my 9% Loan which Never Existed for your reference and further review. Based on what I had gone through with Bradley Hughes from Westar Lending Group in such a short period of time, I would Never Recommend Them To Anybody Seeking Out A Legitimate, Honest Hard Money Loan and/or Any Loan For All That Matters! No Way, Jose! Thanks, but No Thanks. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Non-Westar Lending Group Customer /HPS Enclosures: Please See The Attachments For (21) Pages Of Copies Containing Most Of The Communication That I Have Had With Bradley Hughes From The Westar Lending Group For Your Reference And Further Review. Thank You.

Mr. Shore failed to inform our company when he called us that his property had a Lien Notice recorded against his property by the City of Los Angeles titled:

NOTICE OF BUILDING (S), STRUCTURE(S), OR PREMISES CLASSIFIED AS EITHER, SUBSTANDARD OR A NUISANCE – ABATEMENT PROCEEDINGS

(See attached City Lien Notice)

Mr.

Shore further failed to tell us that the City of Los Angeles was requiring the demolition of the real of the property.

This is a BIG material FACT that he failed to mention in his unfounded Negative Review of our company.

Our company is a Real Estate Lending Company and the condition of the property that we are requested to lend on is always an important factor in our company’s decision to extend credit. The facts and specifics of the Proposed Loan Transaction to Mr. Shore went in the following manner: 1. Around December 15, 2016 Mr.

Shore contacted our company stating that he was in Argentina and indicated to our company that he wanted to borrow on a property he owned in Los Angeles, California. 2. Mr. Shore stated that he was going to be in Argentina until July 2017………… no one from our company ever met Mr.

Shore or ever charged him a penny for our company’s initial investigative services. Our only contact with Mr. Shore was by phone and E-Mail. 3.

Mr. Shore stated that he owned the Subject Property located in Los Angeles, California and further stated that the Subject Property had no liens and was owned Free & Clear. 4. Based on the representations by Howard Shore relating to his FICO Score we determined that our company could arrange a loan from a Private Investor at a 9% interest rate.

We provided Mr. Shore a full set of Loan Disclosures fully disclosing the proposed loan with the associated costs. The documents clearly stated that “This is not a commitment to Lend”. 5.

Upon inspection of the Subject Property by our company it was discovered that the Subject Property was in far worse condition than was initially disclosed to our company by Mr. Shore. 6. The property had plastic tarps covering opening in the Subject Property where construction had NOT been completed in addition to the Subject Property appearing to have numerous “Other” unfinished construction work.

7. Our company was also later informed that there was a Notice of Building(s), Structure(s), or Premises Classified as Either Hazardous, Substandard or Nuisance – Abatement Proceedings), this city lien notice was recorded against subject Property. 8. Our company was also able to confirm that the City of Los Angeles was requiring the demolition of the rear of the Subject Property, since it was built without required city permits and necessary building inspections 9.

The loan request by Mr. Shore required construction financing not a standard Private Equity Loan that we initially were led to believe we could provide to Mr. Shore when we initially spoke with him over the phone. Private Investors that fund loans at 9% would not consider funding the type of loan that Mr.

Shore was requesting from our company. 10. Our company was able to finally get a loan commitment from a Private Investor who was willing to fund a construction loan to Mr. Shore.

The Investor initially wanted a 12% interest rate to fund the loan, but we were able to convince him to agree to fund the loan for 11% and to not charge Mr. Shore any inspection fees and any other charges. 11. Our company agreed to abide by ALL original disclosed costs and charges.

Mr. Shore was not happy with the 11% Interest Rate our company was finally able to offer to him. He demanded that we locate another investor who would fund him a loan at 9%. We contacted all our Private Investors that were willing to consider funding loans at 9% and they all declined to fund Mr.

Shore’s loan request due to the Subject Property condition and the recorded City’s Substandard Lien. Mr. Shore would not accept our company’s reason as to why we could not provide him a 9% Private Equity loan. Mr.

Shore was NEVER charged a penny by our company or by anyone else associated with our company, he simply decided to NOT move forward with the potential loan our company was finally able to offer him. Mr. Shore’s response was to simply state that he would “contact other companies for financing”. Our company’s policy is to always do the best we can for our clients by attending to their wants and needs.

We truly hope that our response to Mr. Shore’s posted negative review provides some clarity as to our company’s phone and E-Mail relationship with Mr. Shore. To the best of our knowledge Mr.

Shore is the first client who has been unhappy with our company’s services and the real estate financing programs our company provides. We are happy to further discuss this matter in greater detail should the need arise.

We always welcome the opportunity to provide real estate financing to any and all Borrowers. Thank You, Westar Lending Group

Los Angeles, California
Cons
  • Bradley hughes offered me a 9 percent loan that did not exist
  • Bradley hughes took nearly one month to give me an answer
  • Bradley hughes 5 year loan ends up being for only 1 year
Preferred solution
they need to stop lying to people and pretending to offer their clients so called loans that do NOT even exist for them, period, end of conversation. they suck big time!
Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Suck  Big Time!
I honestly do Not even know Why I ever bothered to sign up with them! It was definitely a Big Mistake! This company is 100% Disgusting And Totally Useless! The only thing they did to ME was Constantly and Consistently Harass Me with their Inundated Emails Informing ME...

Howard signed up for WalletHub's free credit monitoring service and started received genuine alerts about important changes on his Transunion credit report. These alerts did not originate from WalletHub but from TransUnion.

Howard did not like those alerts and decided to start swearing at WalletHub as if we did something wrong....

To use an analogy it is kind of like a passerby asking a restaurant for a glass of water, receiving it and then proceeding to post negative reviews because it didn't have bubbles.

Wallethub Customer Care
Cons
  • Do not listen to their customers requests or demands at all
  • Only send out form letters and that is all
  • I told them to stop sending me fake information and they refused
Preferred solution
i want them to get their act straight and give out the correct information instead of False, Fake, Lies and Untrue Information, obviously.
Advanced Reviewer

Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period! A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With!

Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With!
2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54 11 42** **00 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Dear PlusMar S.A Executive: Good Morning or Good Afternoon to You! How is your day today in sunny Buenos Aires, Argentina and/or wherever You are in the World? My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that back on Sunday, December 11, 2016, I took one of your long distance bus rides going from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Monte Hermoso, Argentina and I did Not have such a good travelling experience. First of all, the Bus Ride was Supposed to be Executive Service, but according to what I saw, experienced and/or received that was Not The Case! During the trip, the food that was served was All Sugary Junk Food and definitely Not The Type Of Food That You Would Want To Receive On A Bus. Even on an airplane, You get Better Food in the Cheapest Seat Possible! Not Only Was The Food Bad, but the Toilet Was Over Flowing With Urine All The Way To The Top and the Water Was Not Coming Out Of The Bathroom Faucet. Is This What You Call Executive Bus Service? I Would Hope Not, but that was Not The Case During My PlusMar S.A Bus Experience. Since I am so angry and upset with Your Service, I am requesting for Half The Money and/or Full Credit To Be Given Back To My Visa Credit Card With Chase Bank for my Inconvenience. Enclosed, in the attachments, please find copies of Pictures That I Have Taken On Your Bus During My Excursion As Evidence To Show You for your reference and further review. If You would like to contact me back in order to discuss my letter of Very Serious Complaint in further detail, then please call me on Whatsapp at: 132********. You may also email me back at: HOWARDPAULSHORE2 AT GMAIL DOT COM or PRIVATE_EXECUTIVE AT YAHOO DOT COM You may also contact me back through Facebook under: HOWARD PAUL SHORE or Skype: nicecanadianboy I am more than looking forward to hearing back from You with a Positive Response some time in the very near future. Thank you. Sincerely yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset PlusMar S.A Bus Customer /HPS Enclosures: Please See The Attachments For Pictures Coming From The Horrible Bus Ride Back On Sunday, December 11, 2016 For Your Reference And Further Review. Thank You. PS: Up To This Date, Plusmar Has Failed To Communicate With Me, Nor Respond Back To Any Of My Complaints! PS: My Only Sense Of Recourse Is To Publish Many Negative Reviews Against Them In The Prayer Of Hope That They Will Finally Wake Up And Do Something About It For Me. Thank You.
Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autonoma De Buenos Aires
Plusmar Bus Service
Cons
  • Toilet overflowed with urine and not working
  • Served primarily junk food
  • Have poor and or no real or decent customer service
Loss