Don't order Idol Lash!

A friend told me I should try Idol Lash and they were offering a free trial. On my phone, I clicked on the free trial. Several more blanks to fill out and now I'm being told I need these other products. I can't delete the unwanted products from my order so I delete all my information and back out of the site. 2 hours later (it is now 4:00 am) I get an email telling me I have been charged over $95.00 for a free trial. I went to the site and hit Cancel My Order. Drop down information tells me I can't cancel my order because of high volume. Looked further for return policy and read that I would have up to 90 days to return the product. I would, however, be charged a $10.00 restock fee. For something I don't want and an order I didn't finalize!! Gods! I am SO PISSED!!!

Call your credit card company. Tell them.

About problem. They will reimburse you while they investigate.

If you get the order in mail don't open it and return to company that sent it. It won't cost you anything.

Totally agree! I'm

contacting Consumer Affairs.

These people are a rip-off scam.

I have tried to find a way to contact them to cancel and can't. Thieves, cheats, liars!!

I order free trial 6 months ago i recieved then 2 weeks pass i get charged 89 dollars for the product i have been waiting on my refund for 3 months now an being given the run around i would not recommend any one to do businesses with this company scammers

#1171988

somebody know the adress to return the product idol lash ?please let me know .

I received 1 and I not ordered and they wants to paid.

The same thing happened to me, they offer a free trial but then charge your card for another item you did not submit. Angry

Did you get your refund? I have been waiting a month?

This is an abuse, it's fraud and this people should be in jail!!!!!!

I order a "free trial" for $4.99 us and now I had been charged $85,94 US dollars TWICE!!!!

I'm in touch with BBB but PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!! Do not order this garbage product , it's a SCAM!!!!

Do not give your CC to anybody!!!!

I learn my lesson, this scam comes from People that are 100percent delinquents!!!!!! Put them in jail!!!!

Yes this is bs. Do not order this ridiculous product

I got free trial including a statement that said order now for free shipping. NOT they charged the shipping then in two weeks I was sent another one and charged 96 for 85 dollar bottle and shipping again.

I freaked they said I agreed to the auto shipment before I gave credit card info. Never saw that period!

Those practices are BULL *** We will see if I get my refund. My free trial cost me $102 bucks at this point and I have yet to see any results.

Pissed too!!Should be shut down!!1week after trial.Took $95.00 out of my account!Still waiting for REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View more comments (15)
ID
Cons
  • Inability to cancel an order
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Sharp Propane - No heat, no hot water, can't cook

I've been with Sharp Propane for 13 years. I have been on a service program where they come and give me gas without having to call. Every 2 months in the summer and every month in the winter. They haven't given me gas since March. They have let me run out of gas 7 times. One of the times I ran out, their service guy didn't have the right tool to light my furnace. It was in the 30's, I'm 58 and he left me without heat. One time I ran out of gas, a guy shows up with a 100 gal. tank with no meter and no pump. Tried to charge me a set rate without knowing how much gas I had been given. Now I've run out of gas again. Last night, actually. I called this morning for gas, they said yes, they would deliver. Called again at 5:00 to find out when the service guy would be here and I was told they won't deliver gas because I finally had it and have chosen a different company. New company can't deliver a tank until Friday. I can't cook, bath or heat my house. This is the service Sharp provides to it's long time loyal customers. If you need a propane company, DON"T use Sharp.
ID
Austin, Texas
Cons
  • Customer service reps
  • Their prices are too high
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered