Cengage Learning - Unable to Read eBook

I continue to have issues with an eBook I purchased for my summer class. As it is a summer class, I have less than 6 weeks to get everything done. Since I am unable to view the material I paid money for, I'm missing important information in the process and it will probably affect my grade. The error message I receive states that their "...technology team is working hard to diagnose the issue." I highly doubt that because it has happened multiple times and there is no way to contact support through the eBook. When I did submit a ticket, I have had no response or contact. I thought this was a platform for higher education. This is something I would expect from an underfunded, garage based start up, not a large, commonly used platform.

User's recommendation: Buy the physical textbook if that is all you need from this company. If you are taking a course that requires you to use Cengage, beg the professor to change for future classes. I would recommend using Pearson. While there are occasionally issues with it as well, it is perfect compared to this poorly developed software.

ID
#1952078 Review #1952078 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Fix the website. Make it work. Allow us to access the textbooks offline.