I love Roca Labs and here is why.........

I was surprised to see negative comments on here so I want to share my thoughts because I think highly of Roca Labs and found them to be clearly upfront about every detail to consumers like myself regarding ordering, shipping, terms, product and suggested use policies. First, I think every company should be like this, upfront with all the information. Their website is easy to navigate and if you can't find the answer to your question you can chat with someone, a real person. I knew before I ever ordered what to expect with the formula and how it would work. I was glad when my application was approved because not everyone is. Secondly, they know the cost is high so they offer different kits, an insurance discount and 2 different payment plans. I chose the 3 payment plan, payments were always when they said and never a penny more. I didn't have to call and cancel after the third payment and it wasn't a recurring shipment (like a popular Guthy Renker skincare product I ordered once from an infomercial that took me a year to cancel!!) What other companies do you know that does this? Lastly, the product did everything their website said. I have lost a ton of weight over these past few months and I wasn't sure I would since I love to eat and always felt hungry. I don't know where I would be if it hadn't been for Roca Labs and their strong formula that kept me from having surgery to fight my obesity issues. I feel bad for Roca Labs after reading all the comments on this site. Let me be clear, I am proud to be an American and blessed to live in America. I believe in freedom of speech. I believe everyone has the right to an opinion and that this is my opinion that not everyone will agree with. I also believe there are 2 sides to every story and it is easy for people to gang up on one, in this case a company. Just this week, in the news, Chipotle has been accused of using stray dogs and cats as the meat instead of what they claim to sell. An internet story says someone from the "FDA found animal remains at their Denver Colorado processing center and now the FDA is traveling to all locations checking" to close down. (http://www.examiner.com/article/chipotle-restaurants-at-the-center-of-a-dog-meat-scandle) This is another example of a company being falsely accused and the article clearly exposed the truth. Unlike Roca Labs, Chipotle NEVER responded to the accusations. I respect Roca Labs and companies like them that will respond to negative comments, defend themselves then make changes. In 2011 Taco Bell was accused of only using 35% meat and the rest being undesirable fillers. (http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/05/01/taco_bell_seasoned_beef_explainer_why_fast_food_chains_should_add_more_filler.html). They fired back responses then completely changed their image, promoting "Chef Lorena Garcia" as their menu creator. That's right, TACO BELL found a celebrity to endorse their brand because adding new menu items and breakfast wasn't enough to be redeemed. I reviewed the Roca Labs website again, looks like they too are undergoing changes to their website and image. Despite 80,000 happy and successful users there are 50 mad ones. They have had to become hardcore and take on a "I will sue you" persona threatening a few people for bad reviews. Why you ask? Probably because they know just 1 bad review that is not 100% factual is going to affect the decision of a thousand. That does't seem fair to the company or those thousand customers that could have benefited from Roca Labs formula. Well done Roca Labs, I commend you and appreciate your honesty and passion to help the masses lose weight. Maybe your approach is too stern but what choice did you have?

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

It sounds way perfect... Almost like a paid advertisement for Roca Labs.

@PapiX

I thought this review sounded very "directed" or right from the horses mouth myself.... with all the numbers, statics, & strong personal feeling about the company being bashed.... what regular consumer does that?!

So what you feel bad! Do you understand that the product doesn't work for EVERYONE!

PLUS, Roca labs didn't lose any money...and WE didn't lose any weight! What's your problem???

@STEELE

your right it doesn't work for everyone yet that doesn't mean the product is bad.nothing works for everyone. I cant lose weight with slim fast so does that mean slim fast doesn't work and they are all liars? no it means it doesn't work for me.

View more comments (4)