Katy pet wellness services - HORRIBLE PLACE!!!!!

Katy Pet Wellness is about money and not about the animals well being. We have been feeding a stray cat that came in our back yard for the past few weeks. We know she is an adult female but had no idea if she had been spay or not. I looked up low cost spay and found katy pet wellness.... MISTAKE! They would NOT let me make an appointment to exam the stray cat. They said drop her off at 8 on wednesday and pick up at 3. We told them we were unsure if cat was fixed and didn't want to do an unnecessary surgery if all the cat needed was de worming and shots. we get a call at 2.30 that they couldn't find a uterus to remove but they are still charging for a SPAY SURGERY even though they didn't do anything but mutilate and cut open this poor cat!!!!! I'm reporting them to animal rights groups because they are clearly not out for the well being of animals and just to steal money from people. The vet tech knew nothing and the vet was so rude to tell me she had orders to spay and thats what she attempted to do. How about doing an exam and calling the customer to see if they want to follow through with an unnecessary surgery?!!! :( terrible customer service... tell anyone you care about or who loves pets to STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ID
Katy, Texas
Cons
  • Vet
  • Quality of service
  • Knowledge of staff
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution