Resolved: MyNameNecklace - Shipping is horrible

Update by user Nov 24, 2014

My name necklace contacted me just right after this post. I was one of the unlucky one who had problem with shipping. I received the gift later, but they refunded me.

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2014
I bought a bracelet which looked quite good. For a birthday present, i had to select an extra fast delivery which was 9 days and i paid 10 extra dollars. Now, 14 day past since my order and nothing received yet. THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT IS LATE AND I PAID FOR AN EXTRA 10 DOLLS FOR NOTHING. IT IS A NIGHTMARE TO HAD BUSINESS WITH YOU GUYS, NEVER AGAIN MY *** NAME NECKLACE ! IT IS A LIE I am so dissapointed. I sent an email but they never replied. I think all the review they show on the website are lies and fakes.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on our website.

I am going to look into this matter and see if there is a delay in the shipping.

We ship thousands of orders to almost every country in the world with very few delays, but it is possible that an unexpected delay has occurred. Even if this is the case, I can assure you that we will immediately find a solution to resolve the case.

I also want to assure you that any review on our site is real.

We only post comments that our customers wrote to us, and I hope and believe that we can resolve this matter soon to make sure that you also will be satisfied with your purchase.

I have also contacted you directly to your email address. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Resolved
ID
Product
Mynamenecklace Necklace
Cons
  • Delivery
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution