Megabus Customer Care Review

I called the megabus number, was hung up on, couldnt understand what was being said because they cant speak correct english and then was told the suprviser couldnt speak to me because they didnt have one working at that time, at 1:45 they didnt have a superviser? Right! Well im going to post a bad report on Facebook, News papers an Twitter and any other place i can.
Winston, Georgia
Service
Megabus Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Estes Express Lines - Estes Express Staff Review from Woodbury, New Jersey

Estes drivers have no respect for other drives or following the speed laws. They shouldnt be on their phones while driving either. How many live will have to be taken before something is done????

For one thing its not illegal to be one the phone in a company vehicle as long as u have a hands free device and two if ur in the way of the driver move over i mean everyone think on friday -Sunday we dont deliver or even have a schedule to be at the next terminal just because ur off enjoying your weekend dont mean that people dont work and they r ready to get home too and as far as merging on the highway ur spose to merge on to incoming traffice we r not to put our lives and everone elses life in danger on the highways because u wanna merge at 20 mph get with the program and give us room and quit being like a *** seems that everything to happens is the drivers fault i get sick of that *** we r people to trying to make a living and to make sure u/yall get the stuff yall need to function without going into panic we r people with wifes children and families at home to so think about ur statement

Had one turn in front of me. If I hadn't been paying atttention I would be dead.

Laid on the horn, pressed brakes, spilled buckets of corn in the back of truck and went for the other land.

Never hurried and Esstes did not return call about driver. *** company or headquarters is and a few drivers.

View more comments (1)
Woodbury, New Jersey
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Slippers Review

I bought these Deer Stags Slipperooz and they are the worst slipper i have ever bought. Cloth coming off bottom and after one week, slipper back is bunching. Sad product, i paid full price to. It would be different if i got them on sale. They should be replaced with something else and these remove from shelves.
Cohutta, Georgia