Your Digital Creator - Yourdigitalcreator.net posted my artwork without permission...

I had some test t-shirts printed by this company. The image on the white t-shirts looked dull and faded and the images on the color t-shirts looked awful. I posted a review onhttp://www.t-shirtforums.com The owner, Terry, then posted photoshoped images of my test t-shirt on Facebook without my permission. The photoshoped images looked better than the actual product. That's false advertising. When I asked Terry to remove my images, he ignored my emails and even hung up on me when I called. Terry is rude and unprofessional and buyers beware. This business owner does not much about customer service.

I totally agree with you. Stay away from this business.

I ordered just one T-shirt and didn't opt for the expedited shipping charges. I ordered it on March 14th, and didn't receive the shirt until May 6th. And that was after many phone calls he finally decided to send it.

Horrible customer service. Don't order anything from this business!!!

Well, I'm glad someone had a good experience. I had t-shirts printed by Your Digital creator (YDC), and I reviewed them along with t-shirts from three other companies on the t-shirtforum.

I posted pics of all the t-shirts and described how they looked and felt. The owner of YDC felt my pictures didn't do his t-shirts justice, so he posted pictures he took of my shirts on Facebook without my consent. When I asked him to remove the pics, he refused saying they were his pictures. According to copyright law, however, since I owned the t-shirts and the artwork on it, YDC needed my permission to post his pictures of my Intellectual Property.

So I asked Facebook to intervene and they removed YDC’s copyright infringement. All that drama because the owner was unhappy with the pics I took of the t-shirts he printed.

The owner of YDC behaved very unprofessionally. Caveat emptor

I have also purchased t shirts from Yourdigitalcreator and I have been extremely impressed with the t shirts I received. I have purchased several times. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

View more comments (2)
ID
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Cons
  • Bad printing
  • Poor work
  • Bad attutide