Carlisle Chevrolet Buick Gmc Cadillac - Terrible Service Department

TWO bad service department experiences. FIRST: I took my Buick Regal in to have the automatic climate control fixed. At first, the service writer argued with me that I wasn't doing it right 3 times, before they even looked at it. Turns out it did need to be repaired. They called to tell me it was going to take longer because the shop door closed on my car and the ONLY damage was my license plate bracket was damaged and they will replace it. After telling him it never had a front license plate bracket, he then told me it also scratched my bumper a little. I had a friend that works there, send me a picture of the car and I caught them in the 2nd lie. The grill needed to be replaced, and bumper repainted. A crushed grill and dented bumper is not quite the same as knocking off the license plate bracket. SECOND: I work for a leasing company, and leased a client of mine a new 2015 diesel 2500 truck I purchased from a Dallas dealership. I then had a lift kit installed for my client. The truck broke down on the way home after the lift was installed. We had it towed to Carlisle, and they service Manager Kenny, refused to even look at the truck and tell us if the problem was covered under warranty, or if the issue was the lift kit company's fault. I paid $300 to have it towed the Dallas dealership I bought it from, and they had it repaired in two days. It turned out to be an exhaust sensor that overheated. Completely covered under the GM warranty. This is the definition of a country club.
ID
Waxahachie, Texas
Pros
  • Facilities are nice
Cons
  • Both service experiances
Reason of review