Ameriprise financial advisor does not tell the truth!

Jeff Wallace from Ameriprise financial made a mistake that cost my investments $4700 and it will not tell the truth to his supervisors so they can correct his error. He stated that mutual funds would be sold on a specific date and it did not happen too many days later. As a result the cost of the funds were $4700 less than on the date that he should have done the transaction. He is telling his supervisors that he rated disclosure that stated funds may not be traded on that date but as of yet I still have not seen or heard the disclosure.

Ameriprise is great about calling you when they want to sell you something ie make trades, sales or new purchases but for information pffft. Calls from Ameriprise have tripled this year.

I'd dump your money into a self directed online account like those on Etrade.

Do it yourself. No need to pay advisor commission quadruple what an online trade would cost else where.

Ameriprise has become more high pressure than usual over the last year. One advisor wants me to re-do ALL of my investments and put them in new ones. That would be a laundry of transactions and commissions for the advisors & company.

Although not necessarily beneficial to the customer. Also goes against my goals and strategies for my current investments.

ID