Mcdonalds cant get anything right

The mcdonalds which is the closest one to my house use to be the best mcdonalds in my city. It is locally owned, not a franchise meaning they don't always have things that every mcdonalds has. It always had nice employees who actually liked their job. They were or atleast looked happy and were happy to take your order and get your food right. Im not sure what has happened recently but things have gone down hill with this one. About june july 2014 I went there and they now have a teenager as a manager. Me and my boyfriend went inside to eat lunch. We both got buffalo ranch mcchickens with extra buffalo sauce, I got a large sweet tea and he got a Carmel frappe. Well they gave me the cup and I went over to fill up with sweet tea and I noticed the date said 'use by july 29th' and that days date was august 3. I got some anyways and it tasted awful. So my boyfriend asked the young girl behind the counter if we could get some from back there at the drivethru and she said no. So that was whatever it was only a dollar so I just dumped it out and got some mello yello which had no flavor just carbination. So I just went ahead and thru my drink away. But while my boyfriend was up there asking about the sweet tea he heard the girl go and tell the manager (the teenager) how there wasnt any sweet tea up front and the manager looked at her and said 'i know its been expired for awhile' lol its sad that they're too lazy t change some sweet tea.

Mcdonald's may not get your order right however your spelling and grammar is not correct. So what is the issue, everyone makes mistakes, nobody is perfect.

Also stop calling people old enough to work "girls" especially since your spelling and grammar makes you look like you are in the fourth grade. You yourself are lazy, ever heard of using spell check.

You claim to be an adult in your other review, using a spell check will prove that this was posted by an adult instead of some fourth grader. However based on your attitude I would still think you are a child.

@Quanasia Fbj

Get A Life

View more comments (2)
Maryville, Tennessee
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
something done about the lazy people at this mcdonalds getting paid to be lazy
Every etsy order ive received has been 100% great
I have ordered a galaxy s3 phone case, retro sunglasses, tobacco pipe, and a sticker for my car. All from different sellers on this site. I've had great experiences no problems at all. You just have to make sure that who you're buying from has a lot of reviews. That...

You're right that there are good sellers on Etsy. However, you'll note that many of the complaints here aren't just about bad sellers, but about Etsy engaging in questionable practices, such as deleting legitimate negative reviews.

So when you claim that you are going to be "safe" by only shopping from sellers with only positive reviews (well, duh), what some of us here are trying to warn you about is that you cannot rely on those "positive" reviews being accurate. Some of us have been burned and when we left reviews to point that out to other potential shoppers, our reviews were deleted by Etsy.

And at least in my case I can confirm that my negative review wasn't crude or inappropriate, and it was 100% factual. I truly feel bad for the people who will continue shopping at the problem seller I dealt with, because more people are going to get burned.

Taco Bell - Taco Review from Maryville, Tennessee

Taco bell on alcoa hwy tn is the worst one there is. I went there about a month ago and they left off atleast $5 worth of food and got the rest of my 26$ order wrong anyways. I called the manager to let her know and she was super rude and said how they cant do anything about it. The guy making the tacos wasnt wearing any gloves either. So I emailed taco bell the main headquarters and told them. They never said anything back. But a week ago my family decided to give it another try because thats the closest one to our house. I noticed some new people working so maybe my complaining worked. WRONG. They still got my order wrong and when I got home half the food was missing. Its ridiculous that they're too lazy to make sure orders are right. Worst fast food ever.

You must be a child to not know that you need to check your order. The manager was not rude, how is she or he to know that you did not eat the food and then claim it was not received.

Next time take a parent along with you when ordering and they can check for you. You really are a child mistaking being told something you do not want to hear as rudeness.

@Quanasia Fbj

I am not a child thank you. I didnt type every little detail that happened because I am on my phone.

We did check the order but its kinda dumb to have to check everything when they should get it right anyways.

We dont have the time to check everything because by the time we get home it would be cold. I dont care anymore its over with but the fact that they cant get something right even when they were not that busy is ridiculous and thats a fact.

@Minahil Gfb

You may not be a child but you sure act like one, people make mistakes even you. For example dont should be spelled don't cant should be can't.

As you can see everyone including you makes mistakes. Honestly you seem like you are nine years old.

View more comments (2)