Imperfect Samples, Takes your Money, but has no customer support

I ordered a virtual piano from this company. Download failed. They have no customer service phone number, do not respond to emails, not even auto notification. i've googled this company (imperfect samples) and see years of poor customer services. not sure how they stay in business. will take it upon myself to hit every social media channel (pissedoff consumer, etc, etc,) to spread the news NOT to order from this company. They had no problem taking my money, but they offer no support when the download fails. they have a long history of other ripped off consumers: see-->https://www.gearslutz.com/board/moan-zone/849647-imperfect-samples-no-contact.html

Company did contact me soon after this review and resolved the issue.

I appreciate this is a relatively old post but would like to apologise for the lack of support previously and reassure you that imperfect samples is now back up and running, along with fast support. New extra download support is now available 24/7 from support[at]fastspring[dot]com.

The above company has been hired to take over download support.

They also deliver all products directly from Imperfect Samples so no matter what you purchase from Imperfect Samples, it will be fulfilled by fastspring.

I'm also available for product support, just contact me via www.imperfectsamples.com

Imperfect samples is very much up and running. My apologies and reassurances go out to anyone again who has experienced any frustration due to lack of support previously.

View more comments (1)
ID
Palo Alto, California
Cons
  • No customer service
Reason of review