Tallinex - Scammers

Update by user Jun 20, 2020

I have been trading with Tallinex for over 3 years and it has been a nightmare. Strange things would happen during trading.

After that they would shut down all support.alltogether and I am not even able to log into my account anymore, because they have maintenance work done. That is 14 months now too. I have lost 45000 USD with them.

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2020
They take your money, do not trade with them. They stop hunt your trades and make you a fool.

User's recommendation: Do not trade with them, your money will be lost.

ID
#2001400 Review #2001400 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Taking your money
  • High spread
  • Stop hunting trades
Full refund

Junior Reviewer

BankingBux - They are scammers, you don´t earn money with them, they don´t pay you

I have been with bankingbux.com for 6 months or so, and I have been clicking their ads. Not only that they don´t answer support tickets (I have opened 9 tickets, they answered 1) and why should they? They are lazy scammers, who only want you click their advertisers paid for banners. The worst thing is, they just won´t pay you They keep 90% of your "earnings" - ninety percent!!!! Saying "you have successfully earned 0.10$) is a joke, while it is only 0.01$. No, that is not all - this is just a way to keep you clicking their banners for them to earn money from you until you give up or until you realize that they don´t pay you... That is today for me! I have 107 on my account. That is 10,70$ in earnings for me (which in itself is a joke - 10 bucks for a daily work for as long as 6 months) - BUT they won´t pay me, screenshot says it all! THEY ARE SCAMMERS - DON´T THINK YOU WILL EARN WITH THEM! IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER DON´T ADVERTISE WITH THEM, because most advertiser offers are scam too and you don´t want to be associated with scammers, do you!?

User's recommendation: Don´t use them, don´t register, don´t click their ads.

They are scammers, everyong should know it!!!

ID
#2001330 Review #2001330 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia
Service
Bankingbux Customer Care

Tallinex - This forex broker is a scam

I ve been trading with Tallinex for over 3 years and it has been a nightmare. Strange things would happen during trading. When I would close orders in the profit, the spread would change all of the sudden, so much so, that the profit would be way lower or even would be a loss. Afterwards the price would return and move back to normal. Parallel to that time I´ve had another forex acc with another broker, where the market wouldn´t behave in that way AT ALL. Sometimes the spread got widened. In one night the spread would get widened so much on a currency pair with floating orders, that even the winning posititions were in the Minus and I lost 10.000 USD in one second. When I asked the support they researched in this matter and came back telling me, this was all normal (of course) Another thing that happened was that a support member proposed to me to change the leverage. When I did, many of my floating orders got closed in loss. When I contacted the support team, they mentioned it was not allowed for a support member to give recommendations about leverage. But this guy for sure did so. No response after that.... But the worst thing is, that when I ended my "trading career" with them, and opened a withdrawal request for the rest of 1000USD in my account, they would refuse to pay me, telling me they would have trouble with banks and they would try to resolve it asap. That is 14 months now. After that they would shut down all support.alltogether and I am not even abel to log into my account anymore, because they have maintenance work done. That´s 14 months now too. I have lost 45000 USD with them. What is good about them, is that the support is really quick to answer your request to release funds, which you just sent to them. When they receive money from you, they are quite eager and friendly and fast. That´s all good I can recall from them Stay away, they are not upright people.

User's recommendation: Don´t send them money, don´t trade forex with them.

ID
#1945344 Review #1945344 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia
Service
Tallinex Customer Care
Cons
  • No support
  • No withdrawal
  • Personal backoffice locked
Let the company propose a solution

Aliexpress - No, purchase possible, no support

I have bought a product with Aliexpress, but the money doesn´t get through, no matter which payment method I try. Also, whatever I do to solve the problem on their site, I get lead in circles (and receive contradicting and opposite informations everywhere). The support is a joke: you only get access to a chat robot, that doesn´t help at all and the FAQ doesn´t help either. There is NO SUPPORT EMAIL to contact anybody. This is hilarious, just a joke, this website, don´t buy from them!!!.

User's recommendation: Don´t buy on Aliexpress, their website is a joke, full of bugs, no support, long delivery spans, and on and on it goes.

ID
#1945323 Review #1945323 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • I don t know any pros yet
Cons
  • High delivery prices
  • Bad service and support
  • No support
Let the company propose a solution