Walmart #1870175
The only one that needs a smack is you for lying and ASSuming that the person telling you off works for Walmart. But little girl,do not blame Walmart, blame the hoarders. They cannot get around with limits little girl because the husband, wife, ect all buy the limit. They go to different registers, ect. Think before you post little girl.

Walmart #1870168
You post on a public forum and people are going to reply. I can tell that you are a little child. If you were an adult you would know that every place not just Walmart is out of toilet paper, cleaning supplies, food, masks. Even if they got a shipment of 100 of each item, they would run out fast. If you asked one of your parents permission first before posting this to you they could have explained what was going on. Also calling the store in advance when you know that there is a pandemic going on would be smart. But then again you are only eight so no one can expect you to use common sense.

Walmart #1870165
One more thing that the child that wrote this should know. Cleaning supplies, TP food are selling faster than normal due to the pandemic. It is not just Walmart, but other companies that are selling out fast. The child that posted this complaint really should have went to their parents first. The parents could explain that even i the stores got 100 of TP and cleaning products and limited how many each customer can buy they would sell out in an hour. I give this child 0 stars for her lack of understanding what is going on in the world.The child that posted this should know that if they went elsewhere that place would also run out of toilet paper and cleaning supplies,masks ect.
1 1
Marlisa Cii
Walmart is always out of items. But what makes this complainer look stupid is she does not realise the seriousness of what is going on in the world. Even an eight year old with half a brain would know to call the store before going and wasting her time.

Walmart #1870162
The child that posted this complaint should know that there is a pandemic going on and this means that not all suppliers are bring in merchandise to the store, and that some items are running out faster than normal. Had this little eight year old asked his or her parents permission first before posting they could have explained this to her.

Discrimination and Public Humiliation

Walmart #1870156
I just like how when someone does not get their way they accuse the employee of being rude. Talk about immature. Your daughter is under 18, so they told you she cannot pick up narcotics. Nothing rude about that. With your behavior my guess is you also are under 18? Remember you foolish child. NO IS NOT THE SAME AS RUDE. Walmart also sells dictionaries in the school supply section. I suggest that you look up the words "rude"and "discrimination" because clearly you do not know the definitions. My advice to you is to get your lazy *** to the store and pick up the prescription for your daughter. Also you do now that policies and laws change right little girl.
0 4
2 replies
Noella Xpx
I am grown and my daughter was not picking up narcotics. I do not need narcotics but you consider having some if you think that I will allow anyone to be flat out rude to my daughter. RUDE adjective, rud·er, rud·est. discourteous or impolite, especially in a deliberate way: a rude reply. This is exactly what I meant. A simple no would have been okay, wrong, but okay. As per Walmart Corporate Office this is not a law or a policy and was not a call the manager was allowed to make. Had I not been ill, I would have picked up my own prescription, but as I am generally at work my daughter does quite often complete this task. discrimination noun an act or instance of discriminating, or of making a distinction.treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit. Per the managers phone call it was at her discretion who could and could not pick up medication. As there is no policy or law stating that she could make that decision using her discretion and that decision per corporate was also against policy for her to make I do believe there w...

Customers Not Wearing Face Masks

Target #1870152
If you give attitude you are going to get attitude back. That is how it works.

Target #1870151
When you have poor management skills and treat your employees like dirt you have no right to make anyone's management skills look bad. Also how does an eight year old like yourself have 40 years of experience?

Target #1870149
In other words you were the type of manager that would allow customers to mistreat your employees, now wonder you did not last long.

Target #1870148
I think this person really was a retail manager, but he did not give a *** about his employees. He just wanted to please his customers and let them treat his employees like crap. No wonder his business did not last long. He is a grown man with the mindset of an eight year old.

Target #1870146
I am glad that you do not work as a retail manager anymore, you would allow your customers to treat your customers like crap instead of stand up for them. You think Walmart is any better think again, at least the lines in Target are not that long. Then again Walmart seems to have more customers. Some weird. Don't believe me look up the people of Walmart website. Also Target should not lower their prices because you feel they are giving bad service. Honestly if you cannot afford something do not buy it. Trust me you won't be missed. I doubt you were loyal if you let one bad experience deter you from returning.
Amen.

Non existent customer service

Kmart #1870138
It is not the website that made the error, it was the idiot that was posting the complaint that selected Kmart rather than Kroger.

I just wanted my burger

Buffalo Wild Wings #1870121
Also why should you get a price reduction and the burger. You can have one not both. IF you cannot afford to pay $25 for your meals cook at home.

I just wanted my burger

Buffalo Wild Wings #1870119
So you forgot to take the burger, and you want them to apologize?
1 reply
The money is not the issue. Their attitude towards my issue was the problem for me. I guess I didnt expect an apology because I forgot my burger, just looking for a little compassion and understanding. All in all I should've just went to Micky ds.

Buffalo Wild Wings - Draft Beer Scam

Buffalo Wild Wings #1870117
You were probably rude about it, they have every right to.
Estel Ofl
#1947002
I take that as well. They were probably causing a scene. Usually people "forget" to tell the whole story here.

Little Caesars #1869703
The whole point is that the OP should not throw a temper tantrum when she does not get what she wants. Her parents should be monitoring her. You can tell she is eight year old.
1 reply
After reading your comment to her I can see where you coming from. But like i said that the issue is not the counterfeit pens, but the chance of being robbed if they have a large amount of cash on them. But I still think it has more to deter people from theft than anything. But I can see that she is acting immature in how she asked about the policy and how rude she was to you. I bet she does not think my reply is smart any longer, but I do agree with you that her calling this policy stupidity is immature. Her attacking you is immature.

Little Caesars #1869702
Now I know you are a child. Your grammar is at a third grade level You result to name calling. Ect.
0 1

Defective product/design flaw

Menards #1869211
Do your parents know you posted that comment ?

RUDE DRIVER THAT PUT ME OUT

Lyft #1869207
You are pretty disgusting for wanting someone fired and I am sure you were kicked out due to your own rudeness.
0 1

Deliver Another House

Walmart #1868096
So just go to your neighbor and explain what happened. Since you posted the wrong address they cannot give you a full refund.

Little Caesars #1868084
Not to mention, if you are going to call anyone stupid work on your grammar. When a second grader is smarter than you, you have no right calling anyone stupid.
Thomas C Wgl

Hahahaha my grammer? Coming from a backwoods hick from Arkansas? I'm not going to argue. U ARE A ***!!!!!!!

Little Caesars #1868083
You are the one that is stupid. They do this to prevent counterfeit. Not all companies can afford counterfeit pens. Lots of places do not accept 50 and 100 dollar bills. If you do not know this is YOU not them who is stupid.
Thomas C Wgl
Little Caesars can't afford counterfeit pens???? And I'm the one who is stupid? Lmfao that is a good one! U don't even know me! What a dumb idiotic individual u are! U pass judgment on a PERSON that u don't even know and u call ME stupid! Ur a *** idiotic person that really doesn't deserve my time or my energy! Have a good one!

Home Depot #1868081
If your son is respectful(which I doubt) he is more mature than you. You could use a lesson from him. You are an entitled spoiled brat.
3 1

Home Depot #1868078
I do not know, but this liar is changing her story. She is nothing but a liar. First she claims that she is raising her son by herself, then she claims that he still lives with his father in the same house. She also claimed she did not want to buy the kit, then she says she bought the kit. I notice that when I said she did not love her son, she did not respond. She obviously does not love her son.

Home Depot #1867737
The issue is that you do not love your son, that is why you did not want to buy the kit.

Complaint desk clerk rude

Super 8 #1867637
IF you damage property while staying you have to pay for it. Nothing rude about making you pay for what YOU damaged.You were not inconvenienced. You should pay, and not be rewarded for the damages you created.

Abused

Publix #1867239
No one called security yet they kicked you out of the store. LIar.

Home Depot #1867194
Even then, the issue is your entailment issues.They have a right to discontinue any program.Your little spoiled brat is not entitled to anything, and neither are you. If you love your son pay for the kit. Maybe they do not have the funding for the program. You think they owe your little brat a free kit, well they don't.
2 replies
My son is not a spoiled brat and you know nothing about me or the situation..he works for any money he gets and if I wanted to buy the kit I would had..money is not the issue when they had signs up saying they still offered it and didn't..a

Home Depot #1867190
Companies have a right to stop programs and offering things for free. Just buy the kit for your little spoiled brat.

Home Depot #1867188
You are honestly complaining because you have to pay for something you son wants and not get the kit for free. You have entitlement issues.If you cannot afford the kit or do not want to buy the kit just be honest with your son. Tell him that you cannot afford the kit or that you do not love him enough to spend money on the kit to make him happy.You are a spoiled entitled brat and if you continue to act this way your son is going to grow up to be a spoiled brat.
1 reply
Just like I told everyone else..it has nothing to do with the money..it's the principal of it..you know nothing about me or my situation and I'm far from a spoiled entitled brat and as far as my son you need to keep him out of your mouth..he does chores for the money he gets and buys what he wants with his money..all I did was simply state was they said they no longer offered the free building class for the kids..if I wanted to purchase it I would I have some so and secondly they still had signs saying they offered it..so unless you know the situation then mind your own business..all I did was reply when. Someone else had asked if their store was doing the same thing...I'm 48 years old and am raising.my son by myself on our own...so again buh bye

Abused

Publix #1867018
I just like it when people do not tell the whole story. I doubt they just called security on you for no reason. Well like you said they have security cameras. They can check what happened including what you did that warranted them into calling security.
AUGUSTO D Ots
Sir, Nobody Called the security. I was with another store manager and I have been threatened. I am one of the oldest and best costumer of this store and everybody know me. I am sorry for your comment. Don't worry, my attorney's will take care for this issue. God Bless You !
comment to review:

Review of Walmart's lack of ethics and illegal action.

Walmart #1866585
Sorry wrong person. I was referring to Jamarrion who admitted to preying on kids.
comment to review:

Review of Walmart's lack of ethics and illegal action.

Walmart #1866584
What happened to the post where you admitted to preying on little kids?
comment to review:

After waiting in line for a long time, and paying $35 for my meal to feed my family, every single bit of the food was cold and unable to eat. The fries were so cold they were hard. I’ve never had a ha

Steak N Shake #1866583
IF you want a full refund, just return the food that you did not eat. Otherwise you should not get one. If you did not eat the food and telling the truth you should have no issue returning the food to them.