Roca Labs - Public Record; Ross B. Finesmith, M.D.

New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct 433 River Street Suite 303 Troy, New York 12180-**** (518)402-**** August 1, 2006 RE: License No. 193236 Dear Dr Finesmith: Enclosed is a copy of your order not to practice medicine effective August 8, 2006. Sincerely, Ansel R. Marks, M.D., J.D. Exceutive Secretary Board for Professional Medical Conduct cc: Paul B. Brickfield, Esq. Brickfield & Donahue 70 Grand Avenue River Edge, NJ 07661 ******************************************* Quite a remarkable discovery, yet all it took was a simple "Google" of the person's name. I came here just doing some due diligence on behalf of my spouse who was seriously considering the Roca Labs product. Needless to say, these folks won't be getting any of our money! Shameful, sickening, and very, very sad! I pray for anyone who is considering this to please look this up for yourself before you make a decision. Also, I sent a pdf of the entire letter to support@***.com as credible proof of my comment. It couldn't be included in this review because of some "format" issue, but it's still easily available on Google.

I keep seeing this he abused a child okay I totally agree that's sick and wicked BUT the product???? absolutely nothing to do with the product

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

I find this complaint to be against Roca Labs erroneously. Roca Labs most likely had no idea Dr. Finesmith was a *** or perhaps he committed the act after he had done the review of their formula.

What if a WalMart employee, went out one weekend and was driving under the influence and accidentally killed someone. Would people start writing bad reviews about WalMart on here?

I find it silly and such a shame Roca Labs would get a bad rap for this. It seems like everyone is jumping on the band wagon trying to hurt them as a company. I love their formula. I used it, it saved my life. I am grateful for them.

Bottom line, I reviewed Roca Labs website again and I saw nothing mentioning the now former physician. I commend Roca Labs for taking action and removing his recommendation from their website. It seems they too do not want to be associated with such a *** Good for you Roca Labs!

@Marie

From W. Virgina----no wondered!

Just because you have a "positive" experience does not preclude the fact that others have NOT, to the point that Roca Labs product have made them very ill...

Do you know what ignorance is? Look in the mirror...

Wow! Are they FDA approved?

Wow! THANK YOU!

I'm glad that I read this before ordering! :/

As they say..If it's to good to be true..It probably is!

View more comments (5)
ID
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reason of review
Public Record of Ross B. Finesmith, M.D.
Loss