40 50 Media - Beyond excellent service from 4050 media

I searched for 4050 Media reviews as I started using them a while ago and wanted to recommend them, and was surprised to find this review. I can only speak from my own experience, but it could not have been more different to the previous reviewer. They have been professional, friendly, timely, good value, and have given me a lot of extra support at no extra charge in the setting up of my website. I had little experience in the field, so could probably have been "scammed" without too much effort, but have found their integrity to be of the highest nature - advising me against costly methods and towards more economical ways of doing things, effectively reducing their own fees. I feel totally confident in highly recommending them.

They used to be called Tricycle Media, and they are total scammers. Websites are stored on their own server that breaks every other week (which ends up by delaying all your work).

They are greedy and don't deliver on time if ever.

They insist on upfront payment and will make you believe that all requests are possible. Highly unprofessional and dishonest.

ID
London, England
Pros
  • Friendly honest good value service
Reason of review