Smile Pro Direct - Signed me up for recurring big charge when I only ordered their special "try it" product

When ordering a sample, they signed me up for program costing a recurring $94.31. They say it was told in ad but it must have been in very small writing if at all. Surprise surprise when I got my Visa bill. The company is Smile Pro Direct which sells teeth whitening products. They are a fraud that is making a lot of money... Haven't even tried the product yet so cannot comment on it. But the advertising is very misleading. This is sold in conjunction with a product from Bella at Home, that these 2 products together are very effective. When paying for the Bella at Home product, I noticed there was a big charge like this for their program. It was too far in the payment process to stop the transaction, so I had to cancel immediately after making the order. They charged me almost $10 to cancel. These 2 companies are very misleading and working together. I wish I'd noticed on Smile Pro, they probably did the same thing. Rip-off.
ID