Studio One - My wedding was May 14 2011 and I still have not seen my bridals or wedding photos.

We won a contest from the state fair in September 2010. We paid over $1000.00 dollars when it was supposed to be $700.00 for engagement photos, bridal photos and wedding photos. Their was a lot of things that were promised and nothing was followed through on. I still have never seen my bridal photos or wedding photos. I never received anything but our wedding announcements. All I want is ALL the photos taken of my husband, myself and our friends/family. All of my engagement photos, all bridal photos and all of my wedding photos. I do not feel this is to hard to ask since it has now been 3 years of trying to find you guys, email calls and voice mails. The only email I ever received was an email titled Casey Day Burt wedding with a complete strangers wedding photos. Still I have not heard anything back and all numbers are now discounted. Please PLEASE can anyone help me find these people so I can get what I was promised?!

The same thing happened to me in 2011. Is there anyone that can help us?????

ID