comment to review:

RENIGGED ON THE LOAN MODIFICATION OFFERED - ADVISED WE SHOULD FILE BK TO SAVE HOUSE - WRONGFUL FORECLOSURE

Indymac Bank #875405
Yes, I agree. Total criminal bank. They did not comply with Civil Laws or Criminal laws. Can sue for both now in California. Recording false (Robosigned) documents can carry Felony charges. These folks need to give back our homes, and then go to jail !!! Has anyone made a complaint with Consumer Affairs? and did they help?
0 0
Show
comment to review:

Indymac Bank #875403
I waited for Foreclosure Review to "make it right" with me after stealing my house and all my personal property. I received a Jive letter from modification escalator, Wesley Klepfer and only WPF* would it have any validity. The escalator before him, Joseph Kiaune, sent me an empty envelope- this was in line with empty suits that showed up in court, lied, produced dirty paper (potential felonies for lawyers). Navigant was supposed to be the reviewers but I received this phony letter from Rusk reviewers saying One West did not break any laws whereas, in fact, they did not comply with any laws including Truth in lending. All documents recorded are Robo signed. in Calif. we have the Homeowner's Bill of Rights that covers lawyers fees. Am looking for motivated lawyers who knows what a fraudulent Bank (hedge fund) One West is. We cannot let them be publicly traded (IPO). Sign the on-line petition to Holter against them.* WPF - When Pigs Fly. Anyone up for Class Action Lawsuit. They already had to settle for over 1 mil. and give two homes back in San Luis Obispo. They are also not selling the houses the stole from us - perhaps the paperwork is too fraudulent. I hope folks will keep telling their stories. There must be some resolution for us. Did anyone get anything from Foreclosure Review.
0 0