Local Lighthouse - Seems like very high pressure sales tactics

Received a call from Mac who tried very hard to get me to subscribe to their service. I either had subscribe before we got off the phone or never have the chance again and they'd be contacting my competitors. While talking to this guy, I searched the web and found they could very well be a scam outfit. When my cell phone dropped the call, he tried feverously to call me back. I didn't answer the follow up calls, so I guess it's a good thing the call was dropped. Anyone who contacts me looking to get my business and tries top pressure me to make a decision and fork over money, raises a big flag.

As a matter of fact list you company name please because I would love to discus defamation laws with your legal department.

The comment below left by PPC monster. That mean Pay Per Click I.E Adwords.

That is one of our competitors and a conflict of interest.

Of course he would but something like that its what he does.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_fraud

SEO fraud local lighthouse

Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, fraud involves a supposed Internet marketing specialist presenting a prospective client with detailed graphs and charts indicating that the client's web site receives some number of "hits" per month. The specialist claims his services will increase web traffic, thus increasing the site's sales revenue. After payment, the scammer does not provide the proposed services.

View more comments (2)