Suntrup Nissan - BOYCOTT ALL SUNTRUP DEALERSHIPS

Suntrup is where you find the *** of the car industry. I drove 120 miles to pick up a vehicle I had an agreement on with Suntrup. When I arrived these people tried all types of tricks on me. They did not tell me they were expelled from the Better Business Bureau. I was assaulted by 2 Nissan Suntrup employees. Cory Cantrell plead guilty in December 2007. Keith Swearingen goes to court on Feb. 25,2008. I have started a boycott against ALL Suntrup dealerships. See videos of the boycott @***.com, search word Suntrup. Hans Overton Hansoverton@***.com

the *** do you mean they assaulted you? :?

Suntrip is like any other dealership...make the sale and forget you afterwards.

#197525

I had a very bad experience too and am trying to get some people together to go to a local new station to see if they will do an expose. Would you be interested?

they are cheaters

All suntrup dealerships cheats. Judge for yourself and you'll find out, eventually.

They also have other dealerships such as West county BMW, Import Limited, just to name a couple. Every single one of them for sure, have had numerous unhappy customers.

All the same dealership but different names. Something must be done to stop this.

View more comments (4)