Autoplex Extended Services - Mispresenting as my Dealership and their skimming letter.

After they send me this letter, note that they uses names as Motor vehicle services to warn you that your cars warranty is about to expire, I immediately call the number. They misrepresented themselves as somewhat affiliated with the dealership and threatened me that my warrant is about to expire so I thought calling them would resolve what ever is on the skimming letter they have sent me. So they gathered information and as well my credit card info. After the conversation, I just realized that something went wrong and so I called my dealership and they said that they are not affiliated with this so called Motor Vehicle Service or Autoplex. So I called this fraudulent company and asking that I want to cancel this warranty but they don't want to cancel or make any refunds and it not even an hour passed since I talked to them. They took $395 on my account which I ended up closing that account because they are still taking money out from it every month. After they got my money they eventually cancelled it. I said to them I didn't use any of your service and right away after we talked I called back to cancel but they wouldn't so why are they after my money. I have a family to feed and I am thriving to live with our economy situation but there are people, companies like this who are greedy and no conscience of what are they doing to people like us who work fairly and with good conscience to make a living. I hope justice will serve on company like this! God is not done yet with you Autoplex Company. People who work here and live in lies will meet your judgement day eventually.
ID