Regal Cinemas Modesto CA

I drove 20 minutes to meet a PARTY of friends to see a movie that started at 10:40pm (looked up), I arrived at 10:54pm, and the manager laughed while telling me that nothing can be done. Numerous times she laughed, argued at me, then went to the back and shut her door. Even AFTER my party came out and explained that the movie had not even started and they were nearly the only individuals in the theater. Employees were even dismayed. COMPLETELY APPALLED at the service of a MANAGER and an $8 movie ticket. I will NOT be back, and hope this "manager" is taken out of her position.

Honestly, I wish more cinemas would stop allowing late arrivals. It is very discourteous to those of us who have arrived on time and are seated, just to have rude latecomers, milling about the theater, trying to find seats, getting settled in, etc.

To the OP: You are unclear if you actually had paid.

If you had already paid and had ticket in hand, then that is their fault and they should have allowed you to go on in but advised you future going, no more late arrivals. But if you are just complaining about ticket prices in general, well, I don't know anyone who likes paying today's bloated ticket prices.

@Anonymous

Not complaining on prices at all, $8.? *** yeah, I'll pay for the group.?

As mentioned...

I drove a long way to meet friends who had been there and met me outside. Movie started at 10:40 and I arrived, in the door, at 10:54. If you've been to a movie, you know previews last 10-15mins. Also, as mentioned, my party explained they were nearly the only in there.

I understand "rude latecomers" DURING the film, but not previews. And how about rude managers.?

Laughing in my face then locking the door between my party and I after being kicked out. HM....

@Anonymous

Guess you've never been late because of a babysitter, child or dinner issue. Must be nice to live on your perfect world

What did you want to have "done"?

View more comments (3)
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
HORRIBLE manager taken from position