Budget Rent A Car System - Budget Moving Company/Air One a Scam!!!!

his company is a SCAM!!! We thought we were getting a better deal with them but it was a total 'bait and switch'! Moved across country from Ca to NC. Everything pretty professional on the 'front end' in Ca but has been a living h++* on the delivery end, here in NC!!! The "professional" movers showed up at 8 am, only 2, and we had 5 or 6 packing us up in Ca. They had NO TOOLS to reassemble our furniture which was clearly spelled out in our contract. The driver then told us we owed him an additional 300.00 on top of the 10+K we had already paid because they had to walk 15 more feet!Furniture and other items scratched or broken. Stuffed a bunch of things in the garage when they were supposed to put them in specific rooms/areas. One of the men was verbally abusive to my son and later said he was not a "professional mover" but rather was called last minute, as his "old lady told him he needed to get a job". Spoke on the phone with representatives, one of which hung up on me because I said the crew did not bring ANY tools to reassemble our furniture. The only 'tool' I saw was a box-cutter!!!! My son and I ended up putting the bed completely together so I can get some sleep for new job tomorrow. Totally unprofessional and would NEVER use them again for a move...not even for a short move. Untrustworthy, breech of contract and if you want your stuff scratched up and new home with scratches on floor or other problems...go with Budget! Yuck!!! Total rip-off.. STAY AWAY from this company. Your Desired Resolution: I seek a complete refund for the move as the damage tat was created to our furniture and new "rental" home will far outweigh what we paid for your supposedly great customer service. As I was listening to your recorded message today as I was on hold forever about our he**ish move, I had to laugh at how your company touts how "careful" and "safe" you are with peoples belongings! Totally bogus!!! I never seen people try to get stuff off a truck so fast a jam it in a corner! Assembly? What assembly?! Shame on your company for it's breech of contract. Will be seeing you in court!
ID