Shoemint Subscription Scam

I won a free pair of shoes from Shoemint from a contest on one of my favorite blogs. I had never heard of the company before but was so excited to have won shoes, I didn't do any research on them. That was a serious mistake on my part. When I went to the site, I was told by Shoemint that it credited my account to cover the pair of free shoes I had won. I picked out my shoes, made my way to the checkout, and clicked to use my credit. The website asked for my credit card information at the checkout which wasn't unusual to me when placing an order online. I wasn't charged for the shoes and they arrived quite quickly. Fast forward to the beginning of the next month- I received an email telling me to 'skip' the month if I wasn't interested in buying anything or I would be charged. It seemed those supposed free shoes came with an expensive subscription. Thus began the next year of me clicking the skip button every month to keep from accruing a charge to my credit card. I attempted to call the company to cancel my subscription a few times only to either not reach a representative or be put on hold and ultimately disconnected. I ended up forgetting to skip this past month and was charged the $79.98 subscription fee which was finally the last straw for me. I called the company and after the representative spent 15 minutes trying to convince me to keep my account, I finally got her to both cancel my account and refund me the $79.98 charge. I thought my ordeal was finally over. My account was indeed cancelled but two weeks later, my refund still had not shown up. I called the company again. The representative looked through my information and told me that no refund was issued. She said she could issue me a refund as a courtesy and sent me an email confirmation of having done so. Now I find myself waiting again for the refund I was promised.
ID