Broan Nutone - NuTone 'pass the buck' customer service style - Buyer Beware!

(this part was a response to the person that took my call at customer service who transferred me to tech support) The person you transferred me to was completely incompetent. Not only did he say sorry about your luck, drywall over everything and/or you can call other companies but we will not service you nor will we send a technician out to discuss what can be done. I am very disappointed in the 'pass the buck' mentality I have seen with this company thusfar. I will be posting the following review to help other people avoid the same frustration. ''My husband and I finally purchased our dream home. It is equipped with bath and ventilation fans, a range hood, a central vacuum system, door chimes, intercoms inside and out, and ceiling fans. However our system is from the 70's. It also has a 45 LP and 8 Track system. We called the closest service center called ICE located in Winston Salem, NC. They could not help us and told us to call customer service directly to NuTone itself. I did this morning and I was passed off to technical support who was then trying to deflect all of my requests for help and assistance regarding servicing and upgrading our entire 6K sqft home with newer technology from NuTone. The person on the phone then tried sending me back to ICE?!?! When I told him that is where I started he then suggested I call an alarm company to handle the intercom system in the home and I would have to call other companies to handle the other features. I was appalled. It is apparent NuTone does not care about customer service, they do not care if they are not making money. I advise anyone looking for intercoms or such amenities NuTone 'supposedly' offers to not even waste your time with this company.''
ID