Resolved: My Repairman San Antonio TX called the police on me accusing me of threats

Update by user Oct 02, 2017

I have no issues with this company. This happened years ago. I have requested that this review be taken down off the internet numerous times.

Update by user Oct 02, 2017

Have requested pissedconsumer remove this review numerous times. Issues resolved. Poster.

Original review posted by user Aug 12, 2014
Terrible customer service, the lady who answers the phone called the sheriff on me because she said I threatened her by saying I was going to file a better business bureau report against them for not completing my repairs as our agreed. Left my home without ensuring my icemaker works properly which it does not and technician was not helpful or forthcoming when I asked him for the phone number to the owner who the technician said is responsible for my dishwasher not being installed on the day requested. When I called the customer service to complain. The lady hung up on me because I cussed when I was speaking to her and she said that I needed to act like an adult when I call her office. I think she needs a reality check personally and if she is the owner then she needs to grow a pair. Anyway, I waited almost 3 months and the only thing that my repairman has fixed completely is the door to the my microwave door that is attached to my range. They were contracted by my warranty company to repair my refrigerator and dishwasher as well. I personally believe the technician who is named Alex was in a rush to get off of work and hurried up and put on the part to my refrigerator and scurried out of my home so that his boss did not have time to contact him and tell him to perform the install as it was close to five o clock and the warranty company stated to me that the amount that the owner wanted was authorized. I know my warranty company is reputable so my complaint is not against them. It is against the lady who took my call and because I was irate in trying to explain all this nonsense hung up on me and called the police and accused me of threats when the only thing I said was you best not be hanging the phone on me or I am going to file a BBB complaint on you. Furthermore, I do not even have an address on my invoice so what the *** was she afraid of? Give me a break lady, you need to grow up and get with the program, I am sure there has been a time in your life when you were upset and cursed. By the way the Sheriff told me I had every right to be upset. Alex the technician needs to be retrained, you do not tell a customer that the number is on the van when a customer asks for the number to call the owner. C'mon people get with it, if that had been you lady, or you Alex you know *** well you would be pissed if some person came onto your property that you paid for a service and you did not receive it. My icemaker still does not work and my dishwasher is uninstalled. I have been authorized by my warranty company to find whoever I wish including home depot, Lowes, sears, and they will pay whatever price is necessary to install my dishwasher and they refunded me the 60 dollar deductible that I paid out to your company. Vincent Farnsworth work order 475****

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

According to Pissed Consumer Terms and Conditions a post may be removed from our website either by order of a court or by a poster. We checked our records, but did not find any letters or statements from you with a request to unpublish review #520889.

If you would like to remove your post, please mail or email us with a proper notarized letter.

Notarized letter must include the following:

1) A statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;

2) A statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted;

3) Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;

4) The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears on PissedConsumer.com;

5) The statement "I declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.";

6) Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or ID number);

Please be so kind to provide us with the notarized letter. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

To staff at pissedconsumer, I request that you take down this review/post. I have sent you a request through the proper channels according to your terms and conditions and policies and you still have not fulfilled your legal obligation to respect my request and take down this post.

Therefore I am posting here in the comments section because you have failed to reply back to me regarding this matter. According to Accountkiller your site is blacklisted and I am beginning to see why.

As an American citizen I have the right to delete something that I post. I can pursue legal action against you if you do not respect my right to privacy and delete the post above as well as this comment with it.

@Ignatius

Disregard my comment about pursuing legal action against you. I do not intend to do that nor infer it.

I would just like for the review to be taken down off the internet.

Thank you. Poster.

@Ignatius

Also disregard my entire previous comments to this review. The matter is outdated and should just be taken down off the internet.

View more comments (3)
Resolved
ID
#520889 Review #520889 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss