Windham Resorts - Lied, Defrauded & Decieved!

We all know Wyndham sales people are terribly dishonest, but Jesse Pierce is the worst of the worst. He lied to me and my wife on numerous occasions when trying to deceive us into buying additional Wyndham time share points. He and his Wyndham cronies will tell you absolutely any lie to get you to upgrade and buy more points. Nothing he says is true! We then tried to rescind our last contract through Mr. Pierce (5 days after the sale) and Pierce proceeded to "lose" our request to rescind. When we finally got to his superiors they just told us our time period to cancel the contract had expired. Jesse Pierce and the other Wyndham sales people are despicable people that prey on old people that dont know any better. They tell us to trust them, but later find out that the documents we sign (rushed to sign without reading) did not say what Jesse told us they said. When we ask for more time to read them, we are laughed at condescendingly as if we could never actually understand them. The Jesse Pierce's of the world need to spend time in jail for defrauding senior citizens that worked hard for their money!
#1207345

Jesse was fired!

I worked at Wyndham and left because of the things that were said to scare the owners into upgrading their ownership. Management allowed Jesse Pierce and others to be deceitful.

If you were one of the owners that were taken advantage of call Owner Care and threaten to sue and be persistent. Jesse Pierce was fired!

View more comments (1)
ID
Sevierville, Tennessee
Loss

Coupontagious, Coupontagious.com Took My Money and Delivered Zero Results

Coupontagious, Coupontagious.com Took My Money and Delivered Zero Results OMG - these are the ole CouponMint guys up to their old tricks. I paid lots of money to get absolutely no result. They say they are Goloco Media now, lets let the authorities know their another scam company. You pay good money and get no results, someone has to stop this! The problem is Chris Woods, formerly with Couponmint, is the new director of Coupontagious.... Everyone needs to speak out against these fraudsters!!!!! These people deliver absolutely no results.... Chris Woods, Joe Brooks, etc. Hello just filling in space... thats final ok thatnks.
ID
#520851 Review #520851 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hendersonville, Tennessee