Software Purchased Online from AtomNik.com

Good price offered on Adobe software. Slightly cumbersome purchase (they used an intermediary payment system). Buying software should be a couple of simple mouseclicks right? After paying, I received an email confirming the order. Good! Then I received an email asking me to 'verify' the order. Slightly irritating....I had to telephone them to verify that I had, in fact, ordered the software. OK. That's done. I wait. I wait. weeks go by. I email and ask--where is my software? No email with a dwnld link. No software key. No snail mail package. Three phone calls, and two online 'chat' sessions....I've finally managed to dwnld the software. The dwnlod has no file extension--that is to say--my computer had no idea how to open the download. Three phone calls, and two more online 'chat' sessions wherein I had to bloody rename to file to be a .exe. Ok so....What should have been a couple of mouse clicks...turned into weeks of waiting, multiple multiple telephone calls and numerous chat sessions. AtomNik may offer competitive prices....but man oh man...do you pay for it in end.
ID
#519393 Review #519393 is a subjective opinion of poster.