Body and Soul Fitness - Ripped off

I have been paying over $200 a month for a membership and a couple of personal training sessions a month at Body & Soul, Leslie and York Mills location and believe I have been completely ripped off. For that kind of money, you would expect to have knowledgeable staff, functional and clean equipment, sanitary conditions in change room and showers and a facility manager that knows how to treat customers. Well, let me tell you that absolutely none of that is true at Body & Soul Fitness. You're assigned staff that practice and demonstrate unsafe exercise routines, equipment that breaks down regularly, has oily/sweaty finger prints all over it and has a 10 minute line up to get to. Mold all over the showers, dirty floors and nasty washrooms and a manager that cares more about how much money he can swindle out of his customers rather than how many customers he actually has coming back after each time they leave his facility. If this business doesn't shut down in the next year or so, I'll be shocked! Needless to say, I've taken my business to Goodlife and am getting treated 100% better in a chain gym rather than a "boutique" gym.
ID