Cosmetic Arts Institute - I'm student at the C.A.I of Walterboro.

I only have about a mouth left. I was told i own the school almost $3,000 for missed hours. Mine you i take take out Financial Aid, which at every other collage it comes to you as 1 check. Not at this school it comes every mouth as a $300 check. And some mouths i didn't even get that check. Whats going on with the Money????????????? The kit that was giving to us at the start of the years was a cheap put together kit that we had to pay over $300 for. The school doesn't have good chairs or tables, everything is so cheap. Just the other day a student fell out of one of the chairs. The school doesn't have supplies, we the students have to go out and buy supplies so when people come to get there hair done we want look like fools. The owner is very nasty. My Mother is a single mother and she worked very hard to put us through school, we don't have $3000 to just give that school. And when i asked if i can take out another school loan i was told no. I'm in a class right now with no teacher. Students trying to teach them self's.
ID