Rodan And Fields - BAD customer service

I'll try to be brief. At the recommendation of my daughter, I bought Lash Boost (which, by the way, works amazingly well). And I became a PCPerks "member," which I believe allows me to get another LashBoost when mine runs out without paying shipping (?) or some additional discount. Some time later, I was notified that R+F was going to send me another Lash Boost (that I would pay for), but it was WAY too early for me to need a new one. So I cancelled the membership. Then my daughter informed me that I could simply postpone delivery and not lose membership benefits. (That was my fault, probably, for not reading the fine print.) My complaint is that, for the last few months -- with a break in between because I gave up for a while, but then got angry again -- I have been asking them SIMPLY to reinstate my membership, because I had not understood how it worked. They have refused. The latest they "offered" was that I could enroll again and THEN request that they waive my enrollment fee, but that they couldn't promise that would work. So...I should buy the membership a second time, and hope that the second time they will refund the money that they refused to do the first time? (Also, the whole resolution was delayed by several weeks when I first asked them to reinstate me because I was asking from a different email than the one I had registered with -- because that account had been closed -- and they refused my claim that I was the same person: even though I sent them proof of my membership!!!)

User's recommendation: Read the fine print? Know that you can delay product delivery. Be aware that they will want you to refill well before it's likely to be necessary.

ID
#1921315 Review #1921315 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum
Pros
  • Great product
Cons
  • Really poor customer service and hard to contact
Loss
Preferred solution
Start my membership in PCPerks up again.