Verified Reviewer

Menards - Very very rudely treated by an employee

While my daughter and I went in WITH OUR MASKS on and passed security checkpoints. We were chased down by a store employee demanding my daughter produce an ID. She was well within 6 feet (1.83 m) of me screaming at me. Why would my daughter who does not have a drivers license yet have ID she doesn't work either??? This stuff I was going to buy was for HER room. We left and went to Lowes they Gladly let US in and NO MASK. So they got my 150.00 dollars today. It will be a long time if ever I step foot in a Menard's store again.

User's recommendation: AVOID IT very rude to their customers.

sad day if menards is paying you to continue to be rude to people on this site. You are doing them no favors by your nasty remarks.

#1862029
@Leslie P Bjs

I can't even go there unless I have a baby sitter for my kid. Home Depot it is!

@Leslie P Bjs

Whats rude and nasty? Just a statement of facts.

The signs are big, bold and there for a purpose. Their policies are clearly stated and people shouldn't be surprised that they are challenged if they ignore them.

Did you ignore that fact that you are in fact not a very smart cookie?

Did you ignore the signs stating that children under 16 weren't allowed and that if you looked like you were under 25 you would be asked to show ID proving your age?

View more comments (4)
ID
#1919601 Review #1919601 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Big Rapids Charter Township, Michigan
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution