Avast Software - AVAST so called antivirus software sucks and their customer service sucks

I purchased so called Avast anti virus software, thought would change from another company. It allowed an adware virus in, and I can't get rid of it. When I tried to call Avast, I got a message that said our technical support has changed, i.e., there is none, and to email them for a ticket. Avast has no technical support, no live persons that will answer your phone, and in the mean time your simply screwed. Do not use Avast and backcharge your credit card which is what I am doing. Any problems call me for a personal response, oh, and I answer my phone unlike Avast. Don't use avast software, don't use avast software ever

Avast offers a free edition of it's software which works fine. No reason to pay for anti virus software these days.

You do need to understand that none of this stuff is 100% effective.

That's why you need to supplement things like Avast which runs in the background with stand-alone software that you run when you want to every few days or when you see a potential problem, like Malwarebytes, Superantispyware, Sypwareblaster, etc. Relying on but one program is dangerous, as you found out.

ID
Service
Avast Software Technical Support
Reason of review
Bad quality

Volusia Paralegal Services - Never Received my Refund

Volusia Paralegal Services - Never Received my Refund
I never received my refund from Volusia Paralegal Services (volusiaparalegal.com) after she, someone named Mari screwed up my documents, stay away at all costs from this scam paralegal company. I went to the 435 S. Ridgewood Drive Location, only to find a closed sign when I was told to pick up my refund. The documents were not properly formatted and incomplete and unable to file them. I was taken in by a fraudulent Craigs List ad and never got my money back. This company is not reputable, not a good company and should not be trusted after they have posted numerous ads throughout Florida but are in one location in Daytona on Ridgewood Drive, which address I think is now closed down.

This is Mari from Volusia Paralegal Services in Daytona Beach.

This review is totally false and has been submitted by a fictitious customer.

We have not owed anyone a refund since we've been in business.

Our office is located in a large professional building and doesn't own a "Closed" sign. We have never had any dealings with anyone named Carmen Alfonso.

I suspect this malicious review is the result of a competitor attempting to harm our reputation online.

Volusia Paralegal is open during business hours Monday through Friday. Walk-ins are welcome.

I can be reached at 386-256-****.

Thank you. Marilsa Medina Owner