CELINE - Was absolutely embarrassed!

Hello, I was shopping in Seoul last weekend and was excited to go to the Celine boutique in Apgujeong-rodeo in South Korea. I wanted to buy a new trapeze bag to cheer myself up due to this craziness with Corona virus and everything. I was waiting for my friend to arrive via taxi while I was outside and I noticed 5 of the sales workers just huddled up together at the door looking very unapproachable. While I was waiting outside on public property on the sidewalk outside the store one of my friends decided to snap a picture of myself next to the building. To my horror and embarrassment the worker came outside and scolded me telling me I cannot take any pictures OUTSIDE of the store on public property and then told me to leave!! It was the worst treatment I have ever received from a Luxury boutique. The Seoul Apgujung rodeo store needs to be friendlier to customers and how dare they say I cant take a picture outsider the nerve of them. And they wonder why their shop had no customers inside it..
ID
#1917823 Review #1917823 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution