Luxury Auto Sales Columbus, OH - DON'T BUY A CAR HERE

This company sold me a car with a bad engine among many other problems, and I believe they knowingly sold me a bad vehicle. When I found out I needed a whole new engine from a Nissan dealership, I also found out that a different engine had already been installed in this car at 20,000 miles. I'm sure Luxury Auto Sales knew this information, but didn't tell me a thing. Said the car was great. This was my first time buying a car, and it is my fault for not getting an outside mechanic to look at it instead of trusting the in-store mechanic and employees. Boy did I learn. Total lemon, and I WISH there was a lemon law for used cars in Ohio. Besides the engine, the heater doesn't work, I just had to pay $575 to fix the air conditioning, the bad engine burns through a quart of oil per week, the check engine light and oil pressure lights came on in the first 2 months (check engine still on due to bad catalytic converter), broken sway bar. They attempted to fix my heater since it was a problem I noticed the next day after sale, however they didn't fix it and made things worse. I have to replace everything that they tried to install. They did replace my motor mounts because that was noticed right away as well, but that's it, and who knows if that was done correctly. These people will seem very friendly at first, don't be fooled. A few weeks after the sale they don't want to hear anything that you have to say. They don't care that everything on the car they sold is falling apart. They don't care that they sold a total lemon that they knew was a lemon to two girls who were naïve about car shopping. We didn't even look for a car, the owner ran out and pulled this one up front for us saying it was perfect for us. Mega shady! Stay Away!
ID