MedStar Health - THEY COULD CARE LESS

attention to their billing department, I'm not sure if they Pay I have to give Medstar less than one star overall here because they are apparently a partner to another operation named Hanger Clinic in Laurel which is a real sorry problem. I say apparently because I'm trying to research why Hanger Clinic has interfered with my once excellent credit rating. I have no idea who they are and I don't care who they are except just another disreputable business perhaps engaged in insurance or medical fraud. While working, or trying to work with Medstar to get information about how they screwed up a visit with them almost two year sago I am not getting any results . They don't care. So I don't care either Medstar, this post is about you and how you are useless and involved with a sleazy partner.

User's recommendation: Pay attention to their billing practices and business partners,

ID
#1912531 Review #1912531 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Charlotte Hall, Maryland
Service
Medstar Health Customer Care
Pros
  • Its quick
Cons
  • Vacant billing and customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Hanger Clinic - They're a pass through maybe a fraudulent operation

I was in the middle of conducting a business transaction on May 6 when I was advised my credit score had gone from excellent to bad overnight causing an end to the transaction. After some research I found the source of the problem is a joint called Hanger Clinic in Laurel, Maryland. I have absolutely no idea who these people are or what their problem is. Trying to get to the bottom of the problem and getting the jerks to correct the problem is being compounded by the COVID-19 shutdowns. This could be a scam that I need to report to the Maryland Attorney General. BUnless you're looking for headaches I would stay far away from anyplace called Hanger Clinic, particularly in Laurel, Maryland.

User's recommendation: Ne aware and very careful dealing with anybody named Hanger Clinic.

ID
#1910161 Review #1910161 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Waldorf, Maryland