Geralds Tires And Brakes - Geralds Tire - Rear Tire Review from North Charleston, South Carolina

am a woman and i went into Gerald's tire store at 4900 rivers ave to get another tire on may 5 2014 on my passenger rear tire, I went inside and realize the worker was working on wrong tire so I told him and I replace my tire with a new one 10 days later I realized my center cap for my after market rims was gone!!!! I was pissed.... That was the one that was the wrong tire that they shouldn't have touch so I called immediately and manager gave me so many excuses for why it came off humidity to something could have happen to someone could have stole it...I guess its just a BIG consequence its the one wasn't supposed to touch!!! So I got off more upset because I'm a woman that they can tell me anything, so I got a a man to call and he told him to bring car in next day..so I did and now manager said it was in my possession and don't know what happened someone could have unscrew it and stolen it!!!!!! Really!!!!! No I think your worker didn't screw the bolt down all the way!!! I told him I will never buy a tire from y'all again and he proceeded to hold up his hand and whoooo hoooo!!!!!!!!
ID