STAY AWAY!!! NOTHING BUT LIES,DOSENT CARE ABOUT SAFTEY,FAKE INSPECTIONS.CAMPING WORLD HOPE MILLS FAYETTEVILLE

I HAD A 9 AM APPOINTMENT,WAITED TIL 4 PM.HAD TO BEG TO GET A HITCH PUT ON SO I CAN DRIVE 2 HOURS HOME FOR THE 5TH TIME.6PM THERE CLOSING,NO RUNNING LIGHTS AFTER INSPECTION.LARGE METAL BAR RUBBING TIRE.THEY SAID ITS FINE.I BLEW A TIRE ON I95.GOOD SAM NEVER CAME.THEN GOT OFF AT MY EXIT,NO BRAKES ON TRAILER.ALMOST A 24 HOUR DAY.I CALLED DEALER NEXT DAY.HE SAYS WE GAVE YOU A GOOD DEAL,IT HAD BRAKES WHEN IT LEFT.WHAT LOW LIFES,NOT CARING ABOUT ANYONE SAFETY.THEY HAVE THIRTY DAYS TO GET MY TITLE.I SEE IN OTHER POST THEY PLAY GAME WITH TITLE.

Camping world hope mills North Carolina Fayetteville just sucks! You buy a motor home,and then they don't know you.a bunch of older lady's in tight jeans looking foolish.the g.m.is on mars!!

There all over the internet with shady saleman,horrible used rvs!There GENERAL MANAGER is very well known for doing nothing at all.he just eats popcorn all day.when there's a problem he is no help at all.he plays GAMES when you call.

These people at this store are low life money hungry pigs.they don't care for your safety or the safety of others on the road.my brother got ripped off by the general manager,then on the way home his trailer came off.he never touched it,only camping world of hope mills.he was so mad he was going to go to the general managers home.

View more comments (2)
Preferred solution
New trailer

Lucky 7 Chinese Food - Unfair Owner Review

Lucky 7 Chinese Food - Unfair Owner Review
I was ripped off by the owner, this food is garbage, jin feng hates the food . she's right yen.grease everywhere
ID

Lucky 7 Chinese Food - Lucky7 Chinese restaurant, rip off! $160 worth of in thrown in garbage! no refund! hair in soup and dumpling

When I was in cary a few months ago, I ordered from lucky7 Chinese, on maynard rd cary.in the food lion shopping center.i ordered for my friends from new york came by. $160 of food thrown in the garbage.had hair in the soup, and hair in the dumplings.owner said too bad.i called the health department, one of my friends works in the food industry, and knows what to do.it was embarrassing.the owner also has a massage parlor, so maybe he make more money there.i spoke to his neighbors and they tell me the police are there often

To the I.D.I.O.T who asked why am I commenting here if I do not live in the U.S., that is because this site contains complaints and has members/commentators posting, that are located all over the world. This website is not an "American Only" site!

DUH!!!! Sorry you are so D.U.M.B that you can't grasp that simple concept! Go eat some more Chinese food, maybe it will improve your brain power.

You and your many aliases are a waste of space. I'm done with you.

@Anonymous

To the *** outside the us, you a very ignorant, hence you must be related to this lousy restaurant.you are most likely the owner's *** daughter.I heard the internet works around the world.i had this garbage of food, and was ripped off.so of all the complaints, and you outside the us.you decided to mouth off on a place you have never gone too.your life is reading complaints from around the world, a putting your two cents in.this is only the beginning.

I went to lucky7, and wasn't lucky at all.it was my first and last time.you have to watch out for these places.i was waiting for my food, and saw a man wiping his hand on his apron, then picked his nose.he was helping the cook, I wanted to cancel my order.it made me sick to look at.they would not refund my money, I didn't get my food yet.this has to be the worst.i contacted my bank to stop payment.

@nina

L.I.A.R! I hope you get sued for libel.

Whoever is writing these multiple complaints against this business must have been fired. Shame on them. Disgusting, poor excuse for a human!

@chinesefoodlover

Plain and simple, you work at the lucky7. They serve garbage, then won't refund.the owner takes money from his joy spa prostitution. Do you really want to eat there?

@Axel

Hey ***, considering I don't live in the U.S, that would be one heck of a commute for me if I worked there! M.O.R.ON. YOU worked there and got fired and don't deny it!

@Anonymous

WRONG ***!! YOU GO WORKS FOR THE CHINESE PIMP!!!

ITS ALL HIS FAMILY, SO HE PAYS THEM NOTHING!! :zzz :p :( :p

@Anonymous

If you don't live in the us, why are you here commenting?

I see you tried to post a complaint against them on yelp (although details were changed, obvious it was you) and your review was recognized as being fake buried on the not recommended page! :p :grin

View more comments (14)