Walt Disney World - Sanitary Conditions Review from Orlando, Florida

Walt Disney World #986291
Um, it's Florida in the summer. Go figure a place built over a giant swamp might have a bug or two. What's next? Are you going to complain there are too many lizards? How about mosquitoes? Maybe Florida should just work harder to try and reduce the bugs for your next visit.
8 1

Billing issues

Macys #986285
It's also your job to be proactive and if you know a bill is coming to pay it, not just wait for something else to show up. Also, if you don't pay the fee I am sure it will go to collections and become a much bigger hassle so hope you enjoy that.

Credit card problem

Target #986284
"Even if you are not in default, we reserve the right to terminate your privileges to obtain credit on the Account at any time. Upon any termination of this Agreement by you or us, you will continue to be obligated to pay all amounts owing under this Agreement, and to otherwise perform the terms and conditions of this Agreement."
This is in the credit card agreement YOU signed and YOU agreed to. So don't be mad at Target because you said it was ok for them to cancel your account at any time and with no warning.

Macy's Horrible Customer Service

Macys #978645
First, this isn't very clear. Second, how did this cost you $38500?
comment to review:

I will never shop at Macy's again!

Macys #978232
First, this is a very detailed and helpful review (unlike a lot on this site) so thank you for that. And you are right, you should not have to make 5 phone calls about your order, atleast 3 of those calls should have been customer service calling YOU (that is customer service). And yes, they should have given you to a supervisor when you asked, though many customer service places will tell the agent to attempt to 'de-escalate' the caller first. However there are a couple of issues I did notice.
1) You say your credit card was never charged. That is because it cannot be charged until the item ships/the day of delivery. It can be authorized, but an actual charge will not go through until the furniture leaves the warehouse.
2) Your delivery fee is not special. There is nothing special about a delivery fee it's the cost to deliver the goods to you. And if you live in a very rural area, it can take 7 weeks to have furniture arrive to you (given Elko seems a couple hundred miles from Salt Lake City or Reno this appears to be the case). Also the delivery company only coming to your area once a week is another indicator you live in a very rural area.
The furniture in a case like
...
comment to review:

Had to pu up with a DISRESPEC TFUL associate!!!

Kohls #977832
If you can't stand from back surgery, don't go out and run errands! It is not Kohls' responsibility to provide you with chairs, that is no where in the ADA.
8 0

Best Buy - Classic Movies Review from South San Francisco, California

Best Buy #977655
So from what I can gather from this barely intelligible mess, is that you are upset because Best Buy did not have classic movies like Godfather and The Ten Commandments. I got news for you, as great as these movies are, they probably don't sell well. Best Buy is a business, not a museum or archive. They stock what sells. They aren't going to waste shelf space on a movie that doesn't sell just because it's a classic.

Target - Return Policy Review from Edinburg, Texas

Target #977654
Target is private property. Funny thing about the Constitution, it applies ONLY to the government. A private corporation, a private home owner, they can tell you not to carry a gun on their property and if you defy them they can ask/force you to leave. That is THEIR Constitutional right.

Overall horrible service.

Walmart #977652
I hate when I have to frive in a parking lot.
1 1

Ticket Prices

Walt Disney World #977317
Because if they lower ticket prices for locals then locals flood the park. Disney World is a resort that caters to people around the world, they don't want parks being shut down because locals cram in and cause them to reach capacity. If tickets were $50 a person for Florida residents then all you would have are locals in the park. You may find this to be just fine, but when someone spends thousands on airfare and hotels to stay on Disney property it becomes a completely different story. Basic economics says Disney charges what they market can handle. They charge $105 for the Magic Kingdom because people continue to pay it. When fewer people go because of high prices, then prices will go down. Disney is still a business, not a charity. Everyone seems to think because they are a family oriented business they should just slash ticket prices so everyone can afford to go. Capitalism doesn't work that way.

Worst Customer Service - Khols Shipping Slowest and Worst EVER

Kohls #977308
"They gave me a ten day window for shipping." Your second sentence says they gave you a 10 day shipping window. That means your shipment can take up to 10 (business) days to get to you! It doesn't matter how quickly you THINK it should arrive. They have 10 days to get it to you and they told you this when you ordered.

Worst credit card ever

Macys #977306
1) If you know you get paperless bills in your e-mail and your e-mail is hacked it is your job to be proactive with the company in question so this exact situation doesn't occur.
2) The credit card is issued by American Express not Macy's. Macy's is not a bank, they do not loan money. American Express loaned you the money, they are the ones who make the rules regarding credit reports so complaining to Macy's is useless since they don't make the rules/have anything they can do.
3) "We may report information about each of your accounts to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on any of your accounts may be reflected in your credit report. We may report account information in your name and the names of authorized users. We may also obtain follow-up credit reports on you.
If you think we reported incorrect information to a credit bureau, write us at the address shown on the back of your billing statement in the section titled “Disputed Accuracy of Credit Report”. We will investigate the matter. We will then tell you if we agree or disagree with you. If we agree with you, we will contact each credit bureau to which we reported and request a correctio
...

Jimmy Johns - Sandwich Review from Atlanta, Georgia

Jimmy Johns #976756
Or you know, cut it yourself.

Walmart - Shipping Fees Review from Telkwa, British Columbia

Walmart #975218
I understand it just fine. The original poster was complaining that Walmart wants to charge over $100 just to ship one dvd because the area he is in is considered by them/the shipper to be remote. I was pointing out regardless of what this person feels Walmart/shipper have their own reasons to consider an area remote. So no I got the point just fine.

Walmart - Staff Review from Houston, Texas

Walmart #975186
So I guess this 'review' is saying that the staff is pretty bad, the electric courtesy carts are never charged and the checkout lines are very long and slow. Atleast that is what I was able to piece together.
comment to review:

Won't stand behind their own words

JOANN Fabric #975037
"Fabric or trim that has been cut, dyed or washed, fabric remnants or Home Décor fabric swatches."
Nope, that policy is certainly not posted anywhere.
7 0

Walmart - Hp Stream Notebook Review from Trinity, Texas

Walmart #974831
Nobody told me except the receipt and signs at customer service. If only I'd bothered to ask what the return policy is when I bought it. Curse you, hindsight!
Rajon Esn
It would be to easy to read all that and to check before buying. Lol, this post makes me laugh

Walmart - Staff Review

Walmart #974830
Wow, way to provide an accurate review with details and personal accounts. Oh wait, no. This is just three sentences full of grammar and spelling errors.
2 replies
I don't are about spelling but you have grammar errors yourself. For example after your first sentence you should have added a comma after he word "wow". you also missed the comma after the term "oh wait" and when you posted "This is just three sentences full of grammar errors you did not add a period after the word errors. As I told Kevin Richards this is my last reply. Until you graduate High School English tootle. How could you misplace those commas that I placed for you. That is something even a second grader knows.

Customer sevice

Best Buy #974137
So what exactly is the problem because this is just a general rant and not an actual review.
comment to review:

You might think this is small, but you lost a good costumer

Target #974135
I agree with the other comments, this is a two-way street. Just as she could have easily rang up your 13 items you could have taken your 13 items to the proper checkout lane.
3 1
comment to review:

Won't stay on you can charge it but it won't say on not even to go on home page.

Walmart #974134
This is why manufacturer's warranties were invented, because a tablet should last longer than 5 months. However at 5 months it becomes RCA's problem not Walmart.

CAKE ORDER WAS NOT READY ON DAY REQUESTED

Walmart #974132
So you put this as a $19 loss, which I assume includes the $3 discount which likely means the cake was $21. How much exactly were you looking for regarding a discount on a $21 cake? Half off? Free?
Now I agree with you if Walmart took the job and said it will be ready Saturday at 12 it should be ready. But if it's not reasonable compensation should be offered, free is not reasonable.
2 replies
Further more. They never said they would have the cake ready by Saturday 12pm. They said that they had a lot of orders and that it would most likely be ready by 3pm. I told them this was not acceptable and if they could bump my son's cake ahead to those that needed the cake later. They were rude and told me no. Then I asked to speak to a manager and he said he would see what he could do. He could have at least offered me a gift card or more than a $3 discount. But no. Then to top it off he had the nerve to tell me off for leaving my children in the car unattended. I did not want my children with me when I started using profanity and telling them off. I got back to the car and they were arguing which is when I threatened to cancel the party and when I slapped my SON on his OWN birthday. Again the idiots from home office are preventing me from posting by saying I got the wrong security code. Well I won't let them win, I will keep trying to post until my messages goes through until they know how they *** up my son's birthday.

Walmart - Pencil Review from Oak Harbor, Washington

Walmart #974128
So you can't see through a clear plastic package? Also they are different colors. Two are royal blue, one is sky blue, one is purple and one is magenta. As for the missing two I got nothing. Chalk it up to bad luck (or not counting yourself because you can clearly see how many are in a clear pack) and move on. Get a refund/exchange. If you are the type of customer to go ballistic over 2 missing pencils I am sure Walmart would be happy for you to shop elsewhere.
1 reply
He is trolling, there is no way anyone can be this daft. Not even Kevin Richards.

Target - Return Policy Review from Frederick, Maryland

Target #973585
I agree, the grammar makes this review hardly intelligible. Also many details are missing such as did you have a receipt.
2 replies
Weren't you paying attention? She clearly states she had her resit. Don't you read jibberish?

Walmart - Register Checkout Review from Boaz, Alabama

Walmart #973582
I agree with Kevin, it's 2AM. There were no registers open, because it's 2AM. Most stores are closed at 2AM, atleast Walmart was open. You said you will not go back, good luck finding another store open at 2AM.

Best Buy will not take responsibility for delivery damage

Best Buy #972810
You may want it to work that way; corporate policy/terms and conditions/legality speaks otherwise.
comment to review:

Sold out of items while I was entering my payment information and so rejected my order!!!!

Kohls #972809
God forbid a popular on sale item sells out.

Unbelivable

UPS #972559
Do you really think UPS drivers have time during their route to call each and every customer to let them know when they are getting their package?
comment to review:

DO I HAVE TO STAY HOME FROM WORK TO GET MY PARCEL!!!

UPS #972558
UPS is a business and guess what, they work in business hours as well. If they wait until people start getting home from work to deliver packages that means they don't start deliveries until 4PM and people would be getting knocks on the door to sign for a package at 10-11PM. So you can either be home and sign for the package, have the package delivered to your work or some other address where someone can sign for it, or tell UPS they need to start having packages delivered at 10 o'clock at night.
comment to review:

Sold me a dud, unable to provide a solution

Staples #972550
Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part. Not only that printers come with test/beginner cartridges, they are no where near the capacity of a regular cartridge. You would know that if you bought a printer in the last 20 years. And there is no way a store should provide you with a free cartridge because the beginner cartridge ran out of ink, buy a new one. Staples does just fine for businesses who know how to plan, it's not their job to work out a plan you caused by lack of foresight. I hope you don't run the whole business this way.

Target - Coat Review from Richfield, Minnesota

Target #971980
Insurance isn't there to replace your coat. Insurance is for (legitimate) falls and personal injury, not your coat that got caught on a table. Accidents happen. Chalk it up to bad luck and move on. Frankly be happy they offered you anything, they should have said "tough luck" and hung up.
3 6

Corporate shills and Walmart Employees are answering posts here

Walmart #971975
I agree with the anonymous commenter. If somebody has a legitimate complaint I will happily say so and even try to help. But if they are just ignorant/***/whiny/self-entitled I will absolutely call them out on it and post every bit of terms and conditions and fine print that I can to show them how dumb they are.
5 1
2 replies
Do you call yourself on your stupidity, self important ego, whiny, holier than thou attitude? You sure do think a lot of yourself.

Best Buy will not take responsibility for delivery damage

Best Buy #971662
Actually that is true. Best Buy hired a third party to deliver your fridge which means it is that company's insurance which is supposed to cover any damage. I worked for a furniture company which only used third party deliveries and anytime a customer had an issue of damage we directed them to the delivery company since it's their responsibility/fault. So I would stop harassing Best Buy and either take the delivery company to small claims court or get a lawyer if they continue to stonewall you.
1 reply
Actually the person buying the fridge is a customer of best buy. The delivery company is the customer of best buy. It is therefore the responsibility of best buy to make good to the customer.

Don't EVER get a Best Buy Card

Best Buy #971660
I don't think you should get any more credit cards if you can't understand how accrued interest works/don't read the credit card agreements.
"For Same As Cash Plans, if interest is applied, the interest is accrued
from the transaction date of the purchase through the current cycle."
That is from the credit agreement YOU signed. It states that after the interest free period ends, your interest accrues from the day you purchased the TV.
So if you have only been making the minimum payments every month, then interest has been building on the balance since day 1. After the interest free period (18 months lets say) then ALL that interest that was building up comes back and is added to the balance. The idea of an interest free period is that you are supposed to pay off the WHOLE balance in that time, not just tiny pieces. This is how EVERY credit card treats interest free promotional periods.
Also, this is a policy of Capital One since it is their credit card and their money, not Best Buy's.

Bakery at Walmart had 20 items on sale with 12 hours to expire...Full Price

Walmart #971659
In fact, the FDA says the same thing: with the exception of expiration dates on infant formula and some baby foods, use-by dates that appear on food packages are simply guidelines, not hard-and-fast rules.
So even the FDA, the people in charge of food safety, say that those dates are guidelines and NOT hard and fast rules. So if the FDA doesn't feel that in 12 hours that food will magically become toxic I doubt Walmart is going to change their stance.

Charitable donations

Target #970486
"Hey can you hand over some free merchandise for this charity I'm a part of. I promise it's legit."
I am sure you are on the up-and-up, however that is what it sounds like to a store employee when you just come in asking for donations.
How to get donations from Target: 1 Make sure your nonprofit's program is in one of the five areas that Target serves.
2 Write a detailed grant proposal
3 Pay attention to deadlines. Target accepts grant proposals between March 1 and May 31 each year.
4 Use Target's online grant application system to email your grant proposal, grant application and related documents Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how_513****_donations-targetdonations-targetdonations-targetdonations-target.html
1 reply
That would work for large donations. Store managers of most chains have some discretionary giving dollars they give out on request at local stores. Target did at both stores I asked after this pretty lousy first attempt. The response was not one that the manager approved, the person I first dealth with made all her responses up; she should have just referred me to the manager and left at that. Instead she ended up treating a regular customer very poorly. I asked for a match of a prior purchase and had my receipts to show all my shopping if there was any doubt. I was able to also provide the non-profit's contact info, 501c3 info and all that...and then each store mngr got thank you notes with the info about the sock and shoe drive and the programs the charity offers to homeless people. It ended well, but started off very badly.

Red Card Request

Target #970483
The employee has no idea if you have a Red Card or not and it's part of their job requirement to ask by both management and secret shoppers. It will not change. So if you want to take your business elsewhere I would do so because this policy will not change until they stop offering Red Cards as a whole.
comment to review:

No help from Kohls.com on issue

Kohls #969177
It is your error! YOU hit the submit button multiple times and it submitted your order multiple times because YOU told it to. Internet shopping 101: DO NOT hit submit or refresh when placing an order. So yeah, if you caused the problem they shouldn't have to help you. I recommend online retailers: don't work with this customer.
1 1

Unresolved billing issue

Macys #969176
Sorry to disappoint you, I don't work for Macy's, it's not that easy. Not everyone who points out that sometimes it really is the customers fault works for the company.
1 reply
The point here is that Macy's themselves 'forgave' the late payment, rescinded the fee, but is unwilling or unable to communicate these facts to whomever is handling the collections. I have no problem with a company going after habitual offenders, or downright deadbeats, but this case doesn't qualify as either. Further, a one-day-late payment shows a sincere attempt to get the bill paid on time; a ten-day-late payment is a 'who cares' to the creditor. Big difference there.
comment to review:

Staff at Bentonville Walmart Supercenter=Rude to old retirees.

Walmart #968995
How dare you not have the salad I want when I want it! Why is there not salad 24 hours a day?! On top of that you give a check out guy grief for acknowledging your coupon. And you have the audacity to think customers are the associates real boss and people should roll out the red carpet for you? You are the type of consumer all associates hate; Walmart, Target, wherever.
I think Walmart needs to roll you up in the red carpet and send you back out the door. Please never come back.

Unresolved billing issue

Macys #968653
Pay your bill on time. Late is late. If you are late, be an adult, pay the fee and be more careful next month. Doesn't matter if it's one day or 10.
Thanks Macy's

Walmart - Register Checkout Review from Los Angeles, California

Walmart #968382
It's also suspect that somehow the police arrived by the time you paid for the second case. That's a pretty fast response time for supposed shop lifting.
comment to review:

Three month warranty when buying on walmart.com

Walmart #968380
This is what a manufacturer's warranty is for. A store cannot allow you to return or exchange an item indefinitely. Three months is actually very generous in the retail world. If you have a problem with the vacuum take it up with the manufacturer since it's their problem now.
comment to review:

Some rules Walmart associates should learn to abide by.

Walmart #968377
"1. The customer is always right...even when they are wrong. We are paying your paychecks. We are your bread and butter."
Um, no. This is a *** attitude and a lot of companies are learning this now. Many are starting to side with the employees in a customer dispute because it's better business to keep up morale with the employee and lose one sour customer.
"3. Be prepared for the customer. Have what we need in stock beforehand. We shouldn't have to ask for stuff. There should be no backroom with our stuff still in it. It should be on the floor waiting for us."
Again, no. This is an unrealistic expectation especially in a 24 hour store.
"5. All lines should be open with fast, friendly and speedy checkouts. This having one line open in a Walmart supercenter is ridiculous. You have plenty of people working in the store that could check."
So what you are saying is you would rather pay higher prices since having all lines open means paying employees who have no line to stand around collecting a paycheck. Their salary comes from somewhere and if Walmart has to pay 10 employees to stand at empty checkout lines guess where that extra money is coming from. I guarantee you it won't be Walmart's profits. Apparently what you are saying with this post is you don't like shopping at Walmart. Great, take your business elsewhere, you will not be missed.

Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Coatesville, Pennsylvania

Best Buy #968055
Glad you could provide a general opinion instead of an actual review because this offers nothing helpful or useful.

Target

Target #967606
Really? The driver's license isn't a debit card. It has basic information (name, address, age) that anyone can find because it's public record.

Target - Website Review from Dublin, Ohio

Target #967271
Or you could, you know, just give your name. If you aren't even willing to give your name I hate to think what you'd hold back if it was a more complicated issue.
0 2
comment to review:

Rip off on purchase of LG front load washer!

Best Buy #966527
Well if you had purchased the Geek Squad warranty Best Buy would have helped you. However after the return/exchange timeframe Best Buy is under no further obligation to do anything. They cannot force LG to fix or replace your washer, and they certainly aren't obligated to replace your washer after the exchange timeframe. Consumer affairs is going to point you to LG as the manufacturer's warranty should cover this. Your complaint is with LG not Best Buy, Best Buy has done everything they are required to do.

Kohls doesn't ship to Air Force Base in the United States

Kohls #966033
"we do ship to all APO/FPO addresses. To place an order at Kohls.com, your billing address must be within the U.S. This includes Alaska, Hawaii and military (APO/FPO) addresses."
1 3
comment to review:

Macys issued gift card after I returned items online and now Not one store or customer service will help correct this.

Macys #966031
Was this for a store return? Was the purchase done on the website and then taken to the store for return? Did you have the receipt at the time of the return? There are a lot of unanswered questions in this review.