Very Unhappy, Disgusted and Humiliated re: Kohls.com Order

Kohls #1161545
First of all, yeah bad idea posting personal info on the internet. Second, if you call the bank they can tell you when those authorization will drop off, because that is what they are authorizations not charges/deductions. Online stores do not put an actual charge through until items ship. I'd also like to know how you were humiliated because if you hadn't placed this review no one but you and the rep would have known about them 'grilling' you about the recipient's information.
2 1

Lost it's magic

Walt Disney World #1161541
Not sure what WDW you visited. My wife and I went Monday and most rides had a line of about 20 minutes except for the Seven Dwarf's Minetrain, Peter Pan's Flight and Space Mountain but those 3 rides are always long without a Fastpass. And I have never met a rude cast member at Disney, ever. Same with the food. But hey, fewer people means even shorter lines.
5 2

False advertising

JOANN Fabric #1161538
" Please note that pricing may be different between the web site and Jo-Ann Stores for many reasons, including the timing of promotional events and product source. " Many big box stores have lower pricing online than in their physical stores. That is because the overhead is much cheaper for online orders than in the physical store.

Walt Disney World - Disney World Privacy Policy Review from Alafaya, Florida

Walt Disney World #1157896
Disney is private property. If they want to see your ID they can ask for it, and if you don't want to provide it then they can ask you to leave. Same with searching your bag.

Disney World Customer Care Review from Bay Lake, Florida

Walt Disney World #1156923
My bad. I generally do not take the buses and anytime I have it's only been resort to park. But my apologies about the misinformation regarding no park to park service.

Ruined Mother's Day.

Walmart #1156131
Why would Mother's Day gifts be 50% off before Mother's Day? The reason they are 50% off after Mother's Day is because the holiday is over and they need to get rid of the product. You don't get 50% off Halloween candy BEFORE Halloween you get it AFTER. You don't get 50% off Christmas decorations BEFORE Christmas. That is not the way retail works.
11 1
comment to review:

Worst experience buying flowers ever! Don't buy from FTD.

FTD #1156128
"Ruined Mother's Day". Yet another holiday ruined by lack of a gift. I don't know how people can stand it. Also "If they wanted to make it right they would have delivered the flowers next week and done a full refund" asking for free flowers is not a reasonable demand.

Publix #1150 Vero Beach DEADLY

Publix #1156126
According to multiple sources including WebMD, freezing vegetables has NO impact on nutrients what so ever. What do you think happens in nature when winter comes? Do you think potatoes and carrots in the frozen ground suddenly have all the nutrients sucked from them? This whole frozen vegetable rumor is *** and needs to stop. Frozen vegetables are just fine.

NO REPLACEMENT PARTS

Restoration Hardware #1156119
RH doesn't manufacture the items. They purchase them from the manufacturer and if the manufacturer doesn't want to make spare parts then RH doesn't have a way to get them. Also it's a liability issue. If RH gives someone a spare socket and they try to replace it themselves and get shocked they can try and sue RH. Hence why RH does not supply electrical parts for anything.

Terrible Customer Service Policies

JOANN Fabric #1156113
Also the vendor information is proprietary. If Joann's gives you the vendor information you would just buy from the vendor and not from Joann's. Why would they give up their business to someone else?
comment to review:

Best Buy's 15 Day Return Policy!

Best Buy #1156108
Doesn't matter what most places do. Best Buy has a 15 day return policy and that is clearly spelled out on their receipt and on large signs at checkout.
1 1

Disney World Customer Care Review from Bay Lake, Florida

Walt Disney World #1156101
The buses are used mainly to get resort guests to the parks. There is a reason why they do not have buses that go from park to park or from Disney Springs directly to the parks, because they want you to pay for parking. So when buses come to each resort every 20 min and you have to transfer 2 or 3 times yeah it can take an hour. So if you don't want to pay for parking and don't want to pay for a taxi then be prepared for a long bus ride.
1 reply
There actually are busses that go park to park. You are correct about no park to Disney Springs busses. Further, it is about an 8 minute walk from Magic Kingdom to the Contemporary where anyone can get a bus to Hollywood Studios.

No Vegetarian Options Poor Service

Buffalo Wild Wings #1150177
"Every day there are more vegetarians."...who don't go to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Disabled people

Walmart #1150168
Electronic carts are a courtesy, they are not a requirement. It is also not Walmart's fault that 20 people come in at the same time need/want to use buggies and only 10 are available in the store.
comment to review:

"Out-Of-Stock", wasn't when I placed my order.

JOANN Fabric #1149678
At the time it very well could have been in stock. But let's say there's 5 bolts of the fabric when you order it and 5 other people placed the same order at that time. Someone misses out. It was in stock, they went to fulfill the order(s), now there is no stock left.
3 0

Environmental Pollution due to their Constant Advertising

Macys #1149677
You do realize that most of the Macy's customer base either don't have the type of phones needed to receive electronic coupons or don't want their phones cluttered with electronic coupons.
comment to review:

Very Poor Kohl's online business ethics.

Kohls #1149675
Do you realize the kind of mess it would cause if people could go onto the website and cancel their own orders? That would be a logistical nightmare. Not only that but the fulfillment center is automated and likely in a completely different state than the call center. So while the call center may open at 7am those robots were likely up and running hours before hand fulfilling your order.

INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER CARE

Kohls #1149673
Turn off caps lock.

Restoration Hardware Drapery Panels Review from Stoneham, Massachusetts

Restoration Hardware #1149667
Hence why the curtains were sold in an outlet store, because they were defective. That's why they are Final Sale in an outlet store and cannot be returned, because they are items with defects and sold as is.

Target Gift Card Review from Las Vegas, Nevada

Target #1149656
" If you choose the ship to home delivery option for your purchase, the gift card will ship separately. If you choose to pick up your item at the store, your gift card will be shipped after you have picked up the qualifying item." I would contact Target again or go back to the store with this/a copy of the terms of the promotion which is still attached to the product in question. No where does it say in store only. I hope you get your gift card(s).
2 replies
Oh what a big baby, having my comment deleted because I told him off because of his poor reading skills. SO you went and complained. Well I have news for you, this was not my fault.

Walt Disney World - Disney World Ticket System Review from Orlando, Florida

Walt Disney World #1146753
Disney is not perfect but the OP is not perfect either, especially when they post the same review twice. Not everyone who disputes a review works for the company, a lot of us who do it just don't like unreasonable people who want to blame the company. Disney tickets aren't refundable. It may not be the fault of the OP their child got sick, but it's not Disney's either and their refund policy is clearly spelled out.
3 0

Best Buy's Terrible Tactics

Best Buy #1146748
The return policy is clearly spelled out on the receipt and on large signs at checkout.
comment to review:

Stop shopping at Best Buy, they use TeleCheck!!!

Best Buy #1146746
So since Telecheck is the one who declined you shouldn't this be a bad review on Telecheck? Also not quite sure how this was humiliating. I doubt the customers behind you were snickering and calling you names. If anything all they cared about was the transaction taking longer.

Headed in the wrong direction, Best Buy

Best Buy #1146745
1 reply
Customers like this don't care, I worked with people like this back when I worked retail. They expect employees to bend over backwards in order to please them and when they don't get their way due to policies at the stores they claim to spend so much money at the store and thus deserve special treatment.
comment to review:

Manger refused to do even exchange

Macys #1014981
I think you should complain to corporate and also show that manager this exchange policy from their own website:
Most merchandise purchased on macys.com can be exchanged at any Macy's store location at any time after purchase.
To make your exchange:
Bring your packing slip/invoice with the bar code attached along with the item to be exchanged. Our Sale Associate will scan the bar code on your packing slip/invoice and complete the exchange.
Don't have your packing slip/invoice?
If the item was charged to your Macy's card within the last 12 months, we can locate the purchase for you. If a different form of payment was used, we can locate the item by scanning the price tag. If the tags are not available, a Macy's Easy Exchange Card will be issued for the item's lowest selling price within the last 180 days. Please note: exchanges cannot be processed online or by mail. If you're unable to exchange merchandise at a Macy's store location, please return the merchandise for credit and place a new order
comment to review:

Great Value prices are higher than brand name

Walmart #1014978
"THIS STORE IS HERE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND THE PRICES YOU PAY COST MORE." So I guess every 7-11 and Circle K should also have that sign. Price comparison is the customer's responsibility, not the store's. That's what price matching is for.

Joann Fabric - Twin Pack Pillows Review from Detroit, Michigan

JOANN Fabric #1013576
Also the $5 penalty only applies if you actually bought the item, since you did not because of the price discrepancy they owed you nothing.

GUYS CAN'T TOUCH DISNEY PRINCESSES

Walt Disney World #1011220
To be fair you have to realize how often these princesses meet creepers every day. Do a Google search on stories from former princesses, these women have phone numbers and room keys passed to them on a nearly daily basis accompanied by unwelcome comments/touching. That being said I AM NOT accusing you of anything like that. I am merely trying to have you understand why some of the princesses may react a certain way.
However, when I met Merida she had no problem putting her arm around me for our picture. And I agree it would be nice if all the princesses just gave warm big hugs and I think they should. Just saying if they don't there may be a reason and hopefully the next Jasmine is a lot more generous with her hugs. :)
5 0

Target - Credit Card Review from Orlando, Florida

Target #1011217
First of all your complaint is with Target not with Chase, Target has nothing to do with how your account is handled/if it's closed. Second, this is part of your Chase card agreement:
We may decline or prevent any or all
transactions to or from your account. We may refuse, freeze, reverse, or delay any specific withdrawal, payment,
or transfer of funds to or from your account, or we may remove funds from your account to hold them pending
investigation, including one or more of the following circumstances:
We suspect that you may be the victim of a fraud, scam, or financial exploitation, even though you have authorized the transaction(s); So YOU agreed that if Chase suspects you are the victim of fraud they can refuse charges or freeze your account. Something to read before you try to hire a lawyer.

Credit card information stolen

Walmart #1011214
What exactly did you expect Walmart to do after your card was compromised?

Foodhold Usa - Rice Cake Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

Foodhold Usa #1010181
I could also be a burned piece of rice.

FALSE ADVERTISE PRICE MATCHING POLICY

Best Buy #1010176
I would show the manager their online price match policy because obviously he is wrong.
Does Best Buy match the price if it results in a price being below Best Buy's cost on a product?
Yes. So long as the price match requested is on an identical immediately available product and all other price match criteria are met.

Macys - Credit Card Review from Hummelstown, Pennsylvania

Macys #1009706
Freedom of speech applies only to the government. The government cannot punish Donald Trump for his remarks, Macys as a private corporation can decide who they choose to do business with.
5 0
comment to review:

Canceled all my orders and OVER charged me!!

Best Buy #1009396
And I said Best Buy dropped the ball/screwed up your refund. I was simply referring to the complaint that Best Buy won't sell you the gift cards at the advertised price (because it was an error). But no, that does not excuse screwing up the refund and I hope you get all of it back.
1 reply
I absolutely understand it was a glitch or mistake and am fine with my order getting canceled. But it's everything that is happening after the cancellation that is highly infuriating. I can't seem to get through to any customer service representative that will give me a straight answer. Do you work for Best Buy? Maybe you can help.

Ad match

Walmart #1009395
"This is not a corporate wide policy the stores decide on what they will match and what they will not.So their commercials we will match that or a lie." I am showing obviously this is corporate policy to not match this particular promotion. So yes, I do understand.
comment to review:

Canceled all my orders and OVER charged me!!

Best Buy #1009352

Errors on Our Site
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other Site content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change, and may vary from those offered in our stores. We cannot confirm the availability or price of an item until you place your order. Despite our best efforts, rarely an item in our catalog may not be available, the offer may have been misstated, or an item may be mispriced. For any of these reasons, we may cancel your order or we may contact you for instructions on the order.
The refund amounts I can't speak on that, it seems Best Buy did indeed drop the ball on the refund(s). However keep this in mind next time you try and knowingly rip off a website because they all have this fine print regarding errors.
Makiah Rmp
Oh ok since I was "trying to rip off the website" it makes it okay for best buy to rip me off? Thanks I'll print out your comment. I thought it was a sale or something, perhaps that style gift card was being discontinued. No where does it say in any policy that I can be over charged and not refunded when orders are canceled. I will keep pursuing this.

Ad match

Walmart #1009349
Walmart price match:
We do not match the price in the following types of competitor ads:
Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price
example: "Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C"
So if you had bothered to read you would see because the 4 for $10 requires a $25 purchase it does NOT qualify for Walmart's price match and they tell you that in plain English.
1 reply
You don't seem to understand the problem there is no unity from store to store one will and one won't. And why would you not want someone to spend $25 in order to get the deal. All grocery stores in this area are doing that type of ad on pop.

Walmart Checkout Review from Chicago, Illinois

Walmart #1009346
Even in a 24 hour Walmart not a lot of people shop at 12:30AM. Not to mention the more registers Walmart has open at any given time of day the more people they have to pay to stand around and do nothing when things are slow. That's more cost to payroll and more cost to the company that then has to raise prices and Walmart is no longer the cheaper option they tout themselves as.
comment to review:

Make sure to try it on before you buy !

Target #1008837
Actually it is your responsibility as the consumer to read the return policy in full before making a purchase.
1 1

Best Buy Gift Cards

Best Buy #1008478
First of all, you knowingly tried to rip off Best Buy by taking advantage of an obvious error. Second:

Cannot Cancel When You OrderLate Night

Kohls #1008475
All of this is stated very clearly on the Kohls website. Also they do have a chat option did you try that? Otherwise if they told you plainly in black and white you can only make changes within 30 minutes of placing the order it is not Kohls fault you didn't apply the code and not their fault you didn't read this policy.
2 1

Returns

JOANN Fabric #1008469
Joann.com® returns can be made by shipping the items back to one of our distribution centers. To ship orders to our customers as efficiently as possible, your items may have been sent from multiple locations. Not all item(s) ship from the same location. If your order was delivered in multiple packages, please verify the return shipping address on your packing slip for accurate information on where to ship the items you wish to return.
At this time, we are unable to process exchanges on Joann.com® orders, or return Joann.com® orders in-store.
It's always helpful to read the return policy before placing an order.
11 2

Snapple Apple Review from Bronx, New York

Snapple #1008094
Or just take the bottle back and get a new one. Go figure organic juice can develop mold.

Way to "NOT-TO-SHOP" at Macys

Macys #1008092
Yeah, Constitution 101 says the GOVERNMENT will not infringe on free speech. A private corporation can dump you for making *** comments and that is their right.
4 0

Princess Leia star wars doll

Target #1008091
You do know variations of this doll have been on store shelves since 1983, right?

Service/product prices/customer services

JOANN Fabric #1007061
There are many reasons for a product to increase in price over the course of a year. Manufacturing costs, overhead, just plain old supply and demand, there are a myriad of reasons. Doesn't mean that it's robbery, it can simply be economics.
6 0

JOB INTERVIEW

Walt Disney World #1005216
Welcome to a right to work state.
0 1
comment to review:

Walt Disney World - Disney World Country Bear Jamboree Show Review from Mountain View, California

Walt Disney World #1005214
So you want an employee fired for doing their job and compensation because your party was separated. I know Disney is a magical place but you are the one living in a fairytale.
7 0

Complaint about "no-refund or exchange" policy at Best Buy after 90 days

Best Buy #1005212
And this is why manufacturer's warranties were invented. After the return/exchange time frame has passed it is no longer Best Buy's problem. It is now up to you to deal with the manufacturer and whatever warranty they offer.

TRUMP

Macys #1004596
Everyone has a right to their opinion, except Macy's leadership who isn't allowed to express theirs.
4 3
#1020419
Macy's you were my favorite store. I spent thousands of dollars there. No more.