Luxury Resorts Worldwide - SCAM ALERT!!! These people are crooks!

I purchase a voucher from nCrowd and am SO disappointed in the service and am furious that I paid several hundred dollars for something so worthless. Before purchasing, I looked on the site and saw several condos in Oahu and in Maui. I really only wanted Oahu, but thought I could use it in Maui as a backup. I have one year to redeem and have been on their website weekly looking for places to stay. Over the last 11 months, I found one place in Oahu. It was a dive and you needed to check in that same week! I emailed them a few months in asking them if there was any way to get alerted when new places became available. I got a response 2 weeks later saying "no". Now I am in my 11th month and out of desperation -- I reserved a place in Maui for May 17th. I emailed, called and waited. Nothing. No confirmation, no email and no call back. I had requested the time off work and placed a luckily, didn't buy the airline ticket because I was suspicious. Anyway, I have now called and emailed over 10 times and have gotten nothing back. I DO NOT recommend this company to anyone - stay away at all costs!! Don't trust anyone that doesn't have a real phone number (not just an answering machine). I will dispute this charge with my credit card and will spread the word.
ID