Roca Labs - I was charged for this item and i never received the product..

growing up i have always been bigger then most of all the other kids i played softball and it was rough no matter how hard i worked my weight sucked because it drove me to drugs and just to lose the weight i am 5'3" and 240 i have tried every thing HCG injections which seem to work the best so far but still, jenny craig diet pills starvation alli anything that would work i ad 2 kids and my depression suck while doing all of this i work out reg. at the gym and it just seems to not work all that well i need a jump start and i didnt want the surgery due to the scar, well they shipped this priority mail for 2 days and it said that the package delivered and not only did it not delivery i walked to all the neighboring streets and my neighbors to see if it went to the wrong address and sure enough it didnt. 500 dollars is alot for my family but i put the trust in this company and they let me down, i called and asked about the packaging and they told me that this was not there fault and that there is nothing that they can or will do for me so now i am working with the fraud department about this company about not sending the product as a scam.

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

#820573

Idk what is the relationship between your fitness problem and this company. First of all you have to tripple check if you provide the right address.

One number in the ZIP code ca mess up everything! And let me ask you something. Did you choose to sign for the package?

If it were me, and if there were $500 at stake, I would for sure want to sign for the package. But if you didn't than this is partially your fault.

Did you receive the package??

Want to lose weight?Eat only what grows from the ground.You can eat till your full and still lose alot.

Not understand.....what's the relationship between this fraud and the your fitness pronlem??

View more comments (4)