Us Airways - Ruined Luggage

On the first leg of my trip, the baggage handlers caused a bottle in my suitcase to crack, which spilled liquid on my clothing. Then coming back, a wheel was ripped off my suitcase. All I got from customer service was some song-and-dance about them not being liable for such damage. My luggage is less than 2 years old. It has been overseas with Delta and was not damaged. I cannot afford new luggage every time I fly. I am terribly disappointed in their cavalier attitude about my luggage. US Airways has terrible service and I will not use them again unless I have to.

No airline will cover damage to wheels,handles,straps ect because they can get damaged in the hold.also if you packed a glass bottle in your carry on luggage and it broke its your fault.That is not packed properly or in the right container.you risked damaging 100s of others bags because you did not pack properly.

ID
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Cons
  • How my baggage was handled and damaged
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

1800Flowers - 1-800- Flowers.com

I had a delivery for today. Florist said they could not deliver my plant today because the address was wrong and the contact information was wrong. When I called 1-800-flowers.com to verify the information IT WAS correct. When 1-800-flowers.com called to find out what happened with the florist, they would not answer and 1-800- flowers would not give me their information. They said they would refund my money, but the money is not the issue. I am so hurt. I had to put a price on this loss but the price cannot be measured. Today was a very important day and I live 8 hours away from where the delivery was supposed to be made. Because the delivery was not made, this cannot be fixed. The damage is beyond repair. :(

We're here to help!

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@***.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Elisha

ID