Gurley Leep of Mishawaka - Worst Customer Service EVER

I bought three vehicles from this particular dealer, one of which is a new Cadillac Escalade. This vehicle has been admitted three time for the same repair. After spending close to $9,000 (discounting all past purchases from this dealer), the problem persist. I complained to the head of the Service Department. He was generous and gave 30 seconds of his time and never promised to fix it nor did he say sorry for the BAD PERFORMANCE. NEVER AGAIN Gurley Leep of Mishawaka. Moreover, advise to GM, PELASE review this dealer certification, because they need a leap of faith to get it right because of their bad attitude to customers and lack of simple know-how to fix car they sell.

I do not understand how a brand new "Cadillac Escalade" can cost you $9,000.00 out of pocket.We are talking about at least 2013 or 2014 right?Know one ever owned this vehicle but you right?You stated the head of the service department did not promise to fix it right?Fix what?You never stated what the problem was with the vehicle.I own a "Cadillac Escalade".And i have never had not one problem with this vehicle,Because if i had i would not have stopped anywhere but the dealership to return it.Believe that.

@Linda

What I said it was new as in one-owner. The snag was the front differential locking.

The money out of pocket was for two visits to their so called Certified Service shop and the problem persists. When I complained to the head of service never apologized and I was expected to trust them again to fix it Had been there over three weeks on the previous two visits.

Not knowing to perform R & R (remove and replace) is one problem but to have a bad customer service it beats the hick out of me.

View more comments (1)
ID
#482031 Review #482031 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mishawaka, Indiana