C and K Auto Repair Kim Adams Rockhill SC - Oil Change gone wrong!!

My car takes synthetic oil! I told Kim at C and K to make sure he put the right oil in my car. One day after getting my oil change my car engine light says "STOP" the car. OIL pressure. I stopped and found my car was severely over full and went to the closest mechanic. That shop confirmed that the wrong oil was put in and also that it was over full which puts pressure on the engine. I now have oil leaks that I did not have prior. I took it back and complained and told him to redo my oil change with the right oil and stood to watch him. This is the worst place ever!

I will never do business with Kim Adams again he's a liar and do not do good work l would not recommend anyone to go to him

ID
#481946 Review #481946 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Loss

C and K Auto Repair - Beware of Fraud at C&K Auto repair (KIM Adams Auto repair) Rockhill

Kim Adams is a bad mechanic and does NOT fix your car correctly and tells you he replaces parts then does not! Yet charges you for them. I took my car to C&K Auto, formally known as Kim's Auto repair in Rock Hill, SC. Kim told me that I had a crimp in my fuel line, needed my rim replaced, rack and pinion,alignment, coils, oil change etc. Insurance gave me a check to pay for repairs. I gave him a cashiers check for almost $2000. I paid for some repairs in cash that did not have to do with my accident. He told me that he had done the repairs, Yet he had not! I asked for receipts and found receipts for different things or mechanics on it. They didn't match up. When I picked up my car,I had steering problems, car was pulling and making noise, I took it back in 4 times. Kim Adams said he was adjusting things. I was there for hours at a time. After calling Safeco insurance and telling them he had not repaired my car and I knew he had not replaced things, Safeco finally had the inspector to Carolina Volkswagen where I paid to have my car inspected. They found that a used rack and pinion was put on my car, that the fuel line, coils, rim etc were the original from Volkswagen. My insurance company wont help because my car is paid off. C&K (KIM ADAMS) cussed me our while on speaker phone at Carolina Volkswagen! They heard it all! Kim is rude and disrespectful not only to his employees but to his clients. I am a single mother on disability and now see why he charges less then most Mechanics! Because he will tell you need things done and doesn't repair the car, but pockets the money. He also tried to get me to put the cashiers check into his personal name! He actually got upset because I put it into C&K auto. I heard he borrows money to pay his employees and sold the business so that's probably why. I can only assume whom ever took it over has no idea Kim is running the shop into the ground. I have done my investigation and plan to sue him in court! This is the only way I can recover my money and try to get my car repaired as I don't have the money to do so. NEVER go to C&K Auto and make sure you don't go to a shop that sublets his work to him. You will be sorry you did!

Ki m Adams wil..l manipulate and steal your money. He has employees do work on the side pays them and pockets the rest.

I know him personally to well. Do not go to c&k automotive

ID
#481942 Review #481942 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Rock Hill, South Carolina